Does the receiver/participants smell the cum during a bukkake session?

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Hi there,

I am much into bukkake and love this genre, especially the japanese bukkake movies.
What I was always wondering about is if the woman who is receiving all the cum facials, if she is noticing the smell of the cum on her face... I mean in some movies there are +30 people cumming on the receivers face... So can the receiver smell it?
Also can the paritcipants smell the cum in the room during the bukkake session?
It would turn me really on if they could smell it... :)
I could imaginate it that it smells but I am not sure so that is what I am asking here for. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Happy new Year
hotpotato90

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
Dunno about the guys - it would be a bit of a turn off for me since I'm into girls, not guys. But the girl has no choice, especially if it goes up her nose. And the smell would be a bit different for every guy, I'd think, and depending upon what they'd eaten recently.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Well if you are right into it as a guy and people previously cummed on the girls pretty face and you are going to be the next AND you can notice the smell of cum... then it would ( in case of me ) turn me totally on... also the imagination that the smell of cum is so strong that the whole room of the session would smell like it makes me give a big boner :)

and yes... you are aboslutely right about the point that cum can smell different depending on what you have eaten recently... makes me wonder aswell, imaginate a mixture of cum smells that everybody, especially the girl is noticing... totally satisfying ( atleast for me ) :)

Reactions: nocturnale

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Interesting. Some guys are also turned on by doing sloppy seconds (you fuck a girl after a guy has come inside her).

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Well yea... I am totally into it :) .
I like the fact that during a massive bukkake ( 20 or even more guys at once ) that are cuming on some pretty JAV girl , the girl which receives all the shots can notice the smell of the cum. It is a pure satysfing fact for me! And makes me and my boner go even wilder now, the next time i am going to watch some bukkake movies :) .

Also i really hope that COVID19 wil just gooooo away so that more new bukkake movies are going to be released in 2021 :( .

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
agree about covid going away - can't wait. I don't mind if things get sloppy and I LOVE seeing cum all over a ladies face, especially sloshing around her eyes. I have fantasies about screwing a girl and seeing her face totally filled up with cum while I'm screwing her. But what is a turn off is the thought of guys cum in general touching me. After all, it's the girls I'm interested in.

Reactions: hotpotato90

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Hi there,

I am much into bukkake and love this genre, especially the japanese bukkake movies.
What I was always wondering about is if the woman who is receiving all the cum facials, if she is noticing the smell of the cum on her face... I mean in some movies there are +30 people cumming on the receivers face... So can the receiver smell it?
Also can the paritcipants smell the cum in the room during the bukkake session?
It would turn me really on if they could smell it... :)
I could imaginate it that it smells but I am not sure so that is what I am asking here for. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Happy new Year
hotpotato90
Your avatar is from one of the Dream Shower series, right? That chick is so hot. Can't believe she is doing bukkake from all those nasty men!

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Yes it is Yuri Oshikawa from Dream Shower series ( WDI-068 ). Pretty good one. With really thick shots on her face :) .

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Yes it is Yuri Oshikawa from Dream Shower series ( WDI-068 ). Pretty good one. With really thick shots on her face :) .
I always enjoy the first scene the most. The whole bukkake during sex is kinda annoying due to the silly moaning.What's your favorite Dream Shower and Dream Woman?

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
I totally agree on that point. I mostly enjoy the bukkake scenes where the women just knees on the floor and simply receiving their facials instead of having sex and receiving facials... It is more enjoable, especially afterwards when everyone loaded their shots on the woman and you can see how all of the cum is floating from the face down to the whole body :) .

I got a lot of favorites. And just a question : Will we ever see any new Dream Woman or Dream Shower movie? Its been a time since the last one has been released, especially for Dream Woman series...

Dream Woman :

MIGD-353 Yukiko Suos First 10th Anniversary Special Bukkake - There is a scene with +50 guys cumming instantly on Yukikios face ( most of the shots are REALLY THICK) ... Thats incredible!

MIGD-370 ( Dream Woman 80 ) with Ai Sayama ; There is a office scene where tons of men are cumming instantly thick shots on her face!

MIGD-582 ( Dream Woman 94 ) with Tsubomi ; Enough said :)

MIGD-508 ( Dream Woman 91 ) with Yuria Satomi - She is in crazy good mood all the time and all the time willing to receive her facials there :)

MIGD-449 ( Dream Woman86 ) with Kokoro Kawai

Dream Shower :

WDI-046 with Maya Kawamura ... Being so young yet doing a nice bukkake here.

WDI-048 another one with Maya Kawamura , another good one :)

WDI-043 with Mashiro Yuna - Damn those shots were sooo THICK , really impressive !

WDI-033 with Tusobomi

WDI-023 with Haruko Sato - I love the scene where she got a bukkake suprise after she had sex with 1 guy... After that sex scene she received a bukkake by +10 guys!

WDI-057 with Emiri Toda -

WDI-068 with Yuri Oshikawa - Like mentioned already by you... The first scene is da best :) !

Those Dream Woman + Dream Shower are my all time favorites. Doesnt mean that i dislike the other releases, its just my favorite list there!
What are your favorites?

Reactions: bukkakearchiver

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I totally agree on that point. I mostly enjoy the bukkake scenes where the women just knees on the floor and simply receiving their facials instead of having sex and receiving facials... It is more enjoable, especially afterwards when everyone loaded their shots on the woman and you can see how all of the cum is floating from the face down to the whole body :) .
Have you watched any Knight Visuals gangbang movie from Furasupi? There's almost always a bukkake scene at the end which is exactly like this.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Will we ever see any new Dream Woman or Dream Shower movie? Its been a time since the last one has been released, especially for Dream Woman series...

I hope so! I guess with Covid, they have not been able to film any such series. Hopefully later this year we will see bukkake movies make a come back.

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020