Do JAV actresses get injured from CandleWax and all that stuff they're made to do?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Huge dildos( i would think their vagina gets hurt from it),
HotCandleWax,
scratching,
kicked and abused,
that nose thing where they pull their nose back,

etc etc

I never like seeing those types of JAV but i know they seem popular.
My question is, are these girls getting hurt from that?
It looks like they do

Other things are:
-Fucked hard by guys in both holes.
-fucked by animals
-Inserting snakes in their bodies
-and more.

RikoFanSteve

Mar 11, 2009
On the topic of pain in general I personally enjoy a little bit of pain(just candle wax but not on the nipples or crotch(genitals)) as well as a little face slapping but not with force. I think allowing someone to inflict anymore pain than that means you don't like yourself but that is just my opinion. Sex with animals I don't care for either, I think that desire results from people not being able to let go of fixations. In a fantasy sex with an animal is fine, but in reality sex with animals is so great because animals don't care about if they hurt you or not, or if you are enjoying yourself or not. I think the desire to have sex with animals is from not letting go of things or it could be from trying to please another person by having sex with an animal for him/her. Specifically if all that stuff hurts or not this is what I would guess.

With dildos it depends on the size of the dildo and the size of the girls vagina.
The nose pulling back devices will hurt or feel uncomfortable if pulled too hard.
Kicking and scratching hurts, indeed.
candle wax only hurts on the crotch or nipples, everywhere else there is a little pain but really no harm.
Fucked hard in boths holes can be painless, if you use enough lube and can relax.
Animal fucking can hurt, some animals have really rough skin on their dicks.
inserting snakes probably is relatively painless because the scales of snakes are smooth, but again, mixing animals and sex isn't great because animals do not care if you are harmed or in pain.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
I think the OP's question is whether those "candel wax" is real or fake (well, there's a manga that says those stuffs for S&M show are "custom made" but I dont know for real)

I'm just a noob and know nothing, but well...basic logic -> what is/was/were shown in "movies" be it mainstream action movies or JAVs are things "they think people want to see" and those "things" are/must not always the real thing (there are lots of editing and trick, you know)