[DJNE-067] Finding english information on movies

corean

Dec 31, 2008
Hi. how can i find movie information regarding the list of actress in a specific movie? i need more info about this movie: [DJNE-067]
i know there are sites like dmm.co.jp but i always get "This page can not be available from your area". is there any other sites that provides infos as such?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Japss, I've noticed you've been very helpful to fellow members lately, and I made sure to add to your reputation! (And fellow members, if you agree, you can do the same by clicking on the middle icon at the top right of Japss' post.)

As you will notice once you break through the stubborn DMM site, Corean, there is no cast listing for DJNE-067 on that site. Another site that is useful for identifying JAV cast members is Sougouwiki.com, but this latter one is not always comprehensive, and DJNE-067 was not even listed. So it's probably going to be a tough one to round up the dirt on.

DMM is also useful for featuring a "series" page (months ago, I prepared a guide to sort through its menu, for non-Japanese speakers)... and if you got into this movie, you may not have been aware that CLUB NAKED has around nineteen other entries, besides the one you singled out. (Yours was a three-hour compilation of pre-existing titles.)

I'd guess there is an outside chance, given that the apparent subject matter is that of women dancing naked in a club, that the performers are not established; this may further reduce the chance of locating names. (Then again, I could be dead wrong. I just read a DMM reader's translated comment for DJNE-76, and it looks like the reviewer pinned down several names for CLUB NAKED 11... assuming Miyabi, Jyuri and Emiri pertained to such names. What you might do, if you have no other leads, is research - based on screen caps - what the original DJNE title was for the ladies who interested you, and look into the readers' comments - if any - on that film's DMM page.)

Last edited by a moderator: