Discussion about DMM website

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
so that's why recent r18 entry don't have preview video but only handful ones do. and yes it's kinda hard to convinced the publishers to bring their content overseas. But if you can't give a specific date when that will happen, can you give a guess to us: can the negotiation with the publishers be done before 2015?

I really can't say, as it's another team within DMM that is dealing directly with those publishers. When I have even a hint of when they may be available I will update the blog. For now, you can still access all of SOD's content if you subscribe to the SOD channel via dmm.co.jp which gives you access to over 12,000 movies.

Hirano what country are you in?

hirano

May 17, 2012
Hm, I did exactly that, too. So I'm really confused why it works for me (and I guess also some other members), but not for you. :(

I followed the steps carefully.. maybe I'm doing something wrong somewhere? The easiest one is the stylish method. Simply I just copied the new code and replace the old one but still didn't work.

Re: Adblock Plus, what I did is..
  1. install adblock plus
  2. delete all cookies
  3. block cookies from dmm.co.jp
  4. clicked on the ADB toolbar>filter preference>custom filter>add filter
  5. I put in: ||dmm.co.jp/_js/jquery.jsand||dmm.co.jp/js/jquery.js
Still doesn't work. :(

I really can't say, as it's another team within DMM that is dealing directly with those publishers. When I have even a hint of when they may be available I will update the blog. For now, you can still access all of SOD's content if you subscribe to the SOD channel via dmm.co.jp which gives you access to over 12,000 movies.

Hirano what country are you in?

Philippines bro.

--------------------

EDIT: Okay I've tried using Japanese proxy and it went through. I can now access dmm.co.jp but it's too slow. I guess the problem is that they block certain countries from accessing dmm.co.jp. :(

Last edited:

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
Ahh... I'm sorry, I see you are trying to access the Japanese site and not the R18.com website. DMM is blocking traffic from the Philippines but you can access R18.com

EndyzWayz

Jul 18, 2012
I'm interested in a couple of non-nude wrestling titles (ex: BATTLE, Edgecution, etc...) from both the DMM.co.jp and R18 sites.

1: If I have a DMM.co.jp account can I order from both sites and vice versa?
2: Is there a yen to USD conversion or price guide available? Including tax?
3: I live in the US, would I be able to order from DMM or do I have to wait for the title to appear on R18.com?
4: How would the purchase appear on my card from both sites?
5:Is it a digital or physical dvd purchase?

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
Hi EndyzWayz,

1. Yes you can log into both R18.com and DMM.co.jp using the same acccount.
2. R18.com accepts only Japanese Yen. The site displays other currencies, but they are simply a "reference price". You will be billed in Japanese Yen.
3. You can purchase games, doujin, monthly subscription, Picture albums etc from DMM.co.jp. However, videos and comics can only be purchased on R18.com. If you try and purchase a single video on DMM.co.jp it will redirect you to R18.com
4. For R18.com Product names will NOT be listed. Only "GT CREDIX 0570-07-3210" or "CREDIX 0570-07-3210" will be listed on the statement.
For DMM it gets a bit more complicated as it differs by service listed below:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/help/faq/credit_html/=/ch_navi=faq#Q8
5. These are all digital products. We do not ship DVD's or offer this service outside of Japan.

trytototo

Dec 11, 2012
Hi, Cap bondage,
May i ask why Tsuchiya Rin土屋リン ( maxing) titles are deleted both on dmm jp and r18.com?
Will they be released again?
Thx

djan59

Sep 13, 2009
Hello, just a question for Captain Bondage. I bought several videos on dmm and the download speed was very low. With sokmil, I am at 1.7Mo/s and with dmm, I am at 250 Ko/s. The video's servers for R18.com are they always located in Japan or outside ?

Sorry for my english, I am french ;)

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
Hi, Cap bondage,
May i ask why Tsuchiya Rin土屋リン ( maxing) titles are deleted both on dmm jp and r18.com?
Will they be released again?
Thx

It seems that she was either underage or possibly her parents found out and all her AV was removed. That includes her official twitter and profile. You can read more about it here, though it is in Japanese:
http://himegalnews.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-198.html

Hello, just a question for Captain Bondage. I bought several videos on dmm and the download speed was very low. With sokmil, I am at 1.7Mo/s and with dmm, I am at 250 Ko/s. The video's servers for R18.com are they always located in Japan or outside ?

I don't know about sokmil and where their videos are hosted. Our video servers are in Japan. Sorry you are having trouble with the download speed.

Sorry for my english, I am french ;)

Nous avons des français aussi à DMM, donc vous pouvez vous exprimer en Français. Bien que cela soit contre les règles de ce forum donc continuons de communiquer en Anglais ^^ !

Mar 28, 2008
Cap'n, does that happen often?
It does. There have been some girls whose AV debut (who have already filmed like 3 or 2 or 1 titles in advance) gets canceled. Due to their affiliation with something or cause of their family name thus parents get involved yadayadayada.

Personally, im surprised they take down peoples work just cause someone asks to.

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
I imagine yes it does happen from time to time, though I am not sure at what kind of frequency it occurs. Many of the AV and Soap/delivery health businesses specifically state in their hiring/payments that they will protect your privacy and make sure you have an alibi. They must have had to say this for this very reason of girls not wanting their parents or relatives to find out. I am sure in that very same contract it also says that if something like this does happen, they will remove the videos. You guys are resourceful though, I am sure you will find some means of getting the videos you want.

Reactions: Casshern2
Mar 28, 2008
Theres a thread of the girl I was talking about that had her debut cancelled.

She already had at least 2 or 3 titles down , with box covers.

Its in the jav idol thread. Too lazy to dig it up. :cool:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
A hopeless cause. Once something is available on the internet it's almost impossible to make it all go away again. All they can do is make it harder to find, I guess.

Reactions: Captain Bondage

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
I agree. But from a legal standpoint, they have complied with whatever contractual obligations they made with the actress. The same way YouTube complies to takedown requests for leaked movie trailers. It may be removed from Youtube but someones already made a copy and slapped it on some other site, which is out of YouTube's hands at that point. Once it hits the net, its out for good!

CCKK1

Feb 1, 2011
Maybe it is wrong place to ask for the following question. If so sory for this.
I have difficulties to reach the following sites.
http://www.eic-av.com
http://www.eic-book.com
They were very useful to reach the info regarding both AV and IV.
But they are not working anymore. Or is this valid for only outside Japan?
Any further info will be appreciated.