Disappearance

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

logan62

Oct 20, 2007
Ok so the post that i did much earlier concerning my deleted posts, which was waiting approval i believe by a moderator, has also bin deleted without atleast a private message explaining why, so now i am at a loss, surely i havent upset someone that much for some strange reason as a result anything i do just gets erased without a trace. I have bin a member for quite a few years and have always bin impressed with the moderators treatment of fellow users by doing their best to make it a pleasent time for all and the fact that they policed the site without bias and at the very least give a reason for any actions taken, i am gonna leave it at that, i do hope that i aint just erased again. Sorry for post being somewhat vague and disconnected, though i am sure someone does know what its about.

Reactions: pixie823

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
firstly, I am very busy, cleaning and moving posts,

and when I get several reports about numerous of wrong posts, rather than edit and reply to all posts, I highlighted them and then I checked the account, and the style of posting, it looks like the old days of spam posting, so I treated it like spam, yes you have been a member for sometime, even more reason to know how to post correctly, I am in IRC a lot of the time, so it is easy to find me and we can go through the deleted posts

Reactions: logan62

logan62

Oct 20, 2007
firstly, I am very busy, cleaning and moving posts,

and when I get several reports about numerous of wrong posts, rather than edit and reply to all posts, I highlighted them and then I checked the account, and the style of posting, it looks like the old days of spam posting, so I treated it like spam, yes you have been a member for sometime, even more reason to know how to post correctly, I am in IRC a lot of the time, so it is easy to find me and we can go through the deleted posts

Yes you are absolutely right i should have known better and paid more attention to detail, i do realise that you are busy and that you do an amazing job of keeping on top of the posts so thank you for taking the time to reply

Reactions: CoolKevin