I have 1000 posts, but, my "status" not changed to "Senior Member"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
I browser vBulletin foruns a lot of years, and, everytime that I reach to 1000 posts, I become a "Senior Member" and when I reach to 2000 posts, I become a "Master Member".

But, my "status" is yet just "Member" in shibuyabashi Forum, and I have now 1000 posts...

You not added this "vBulletin feature" in the forum, chompy ? :puzzled:

Or this happened because 70% of all my posts are now in the "Recycle Bin " section ?

Maybe is correct... When you delete the Recycle Bin section , Maybe will just remain 300 fhc's posts... Then, I will become again just a "normal" member again...

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
vBulletin has ranking, where you can set any title change for any postcount increase. It's entirely optional and the default setting is 30 posts = member.

"senior member" is NOT default, the only forum I know of that has 1000 posts for senior member is hongfire forums, and that is a relatively new feature there (it was only added in 2006). Note: it could be anything not just 'senior member' it just happens to be what hongfire decided upon.

I wouldn't worry too much about it for now. When June rolls around everything should be working perfectly.

dots

Mar 5, 2007
I browser vBulletin foruns a lot of years, and, everytime that I reach to 1000 posts, I become a "Senior Member" and when I reach to 2000 posts, I become a "Master Member".

But, my "status" is yet just "Member" in shibuyabashi Forum, and I have now 1000 posts...

You not added this "vBulletin feature" in the forum, chompy ? :puzzled:

Or this happened because 70% of all my posts are now in the "Recycle Bin " section ?

Maybe is correct... When you delete the Recycle Bin section , Maybe will just remain 300 fhc's posts... Then, I will become again just a "normal" member again...

It's just means you are posting too much...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MiDNiGHTS

Quadruple Amputee
Nov 27, 2006
Does it really help waking up in the morning to be a Senior Member?

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
Does it really help waking up in the morning to be a Senior Member?
Actually it's... "Does it really help when pleasuring yourself to be a Senior Perv"? :goodboy:

dots

Mar 5, 2007
Actually it's... "Does it really help when pleasuring yourself to be a Senior Perv"? :goodboy:

I don't want to be a Senior Perv... but i'll gladly do with the title of Vexy Perv!!!

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
lol, create for yourself the ultimate title. who needs that shitty "senior" or "master" title anyways :p