TAMO-112
DMM release date: 2015/12/11
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_771tamo012/
TAMO-112.jpg

REKU-008
DMM release date: 2016/01/13
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=reku008/
REKU-008.jpg

Okay, movies are shot long ago before they are released. But why, @AlfaAlfa, do you think that she retired? :confused:

BTW: It would be a great loss if she would have retired. :( She doesn't have huge boobs at all, but is really really cute. ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I really like this girl, very cute

she not active for few months, but I don't think she get retire (I wish she not get retire so soon), I guess she taking winter break , lets wait in early 2016 if she don't release any new movie after march it would be a great loss :( :(

and if you notice Hikaru Konno, another girl who oftenly in the same movies with her is not active too, lets hope they both not get retire together

AlfaAlfa

Jun 24, 2014
Well, I started thinking about it because before she released like a new video every week or less. Sometimes several per weeks, and for the past months...silence.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, I started thinking about it because before she released like a new video every week or less. Sometimes several per weeks, and for the past months...silence.

I think its common thing happened to hardworking girls, they take a break

I just noticed Hikaru Konno already released new AV, so I hope Maya Kawamura will too, I can't accept if she get retire so soon

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
At least there was one release this month (don't know about the release before that release) and there will be a release next month. ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
At least there was one release this month (don't know about the release before that release) and there will be a release next month. ;)

true

and this mean we still can hope she don't get retire yet ;)

pocketingaces

Jul 5, 2015
Her January Release 2016-01-10
59rt_b.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
At least it doesn't look like one as she always wears the same clothes on all pictures on the cover. Would it be a compilation or best-of the probability would be very high that she would shown in different clothes.

Reactions: Supmop

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
REKU-008 is a censored version of LAF-44 from 11 months ago.

That's extremely interesting. It's the first time I hear the same vid would get an censored release after the uncensored version is already released commercially. Do you know of other titles (any actress) getting the same treatment?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
REKU-008 is a censored version of LAF-44 from 11 months ago.

so still no real new movie yet, lets hope she will release many AV in 2016

That's extremely interesting. It's the first time I hear the same vid would get an censored release after the uncensored version is already released commercially. Do you know of other titles (any actress) getting the same treatment?

I know some other but I don't remember the movie code, one of them is Red Hot Jam Vol 131 with Runa Anzai and Nami Itoshino, its has the censsored version later

Red Hot Jam Vol 131 - Nami Itoshino, Runa, Yuri Sato.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, so are there any movies of Maya Kawamura which have been released after that TAMO-112 I mentioned in my post?
Or maybe any movies which will be released?