Is Rio (Tina Yuzuki) retired?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xdeathx

Dec 19, 2011
bump
anyone have the info? it's been 4 months from her last movie I think :(
I hope she's not retired too :madesu:

jav-watcher

May 6, 2014
She's had some gaps in her release schedule in the past, I'm hoping she does come back soon.

I was thinking the other day that maybe she is taking some time off to have a baby or something, this is pure speculation though.

dijitaq

Jul 8, 2009
i just went to the idea pocket website and noticed she is not part of the actress list :(

Jul 28, 2015
super sad. i had a gyaru girlfriend 4-5 years ago who was into rio and liked having her videos on while we fucked. i wasn't complaining

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
no official retirement, its mean she can released new JAV suddenly ;)

while the other star like Serina Hayakawa can comeback, so keep wishing

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
there will be new comers who ready to substitute legend's positions ;)

I dunno, I feel like JAV is dying, more and more of the jav legends are retiring and the newcomers just don't quite do it for me. I just hope Yui Hatano doesn't retire anytime soon.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I remember when sora aoi "retired". She just stopped releasing movies. Sora last movie was a great one though: soe-616 titled: Prime Mega Facial or Mega Peak Facial Feast.

Judging from the ideapocket (aipoke) website there is more bad news....Aino Kishi is retiring after one more movie.

Rina rukawa is over at prestige I think but I not like those movies more than s1. Airi kijima still making movies.

If rio tina yuzuki retires it will definitely be the end of a beautiful time for JAV

Aino Kishi already released her final movie, its mean official farewell / retire movie

I've feeling Rina Rukawa will make a comeback later ;)

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I dunno, I feel like JAV is dying, more and more of the jav legends are retiring and the newcomers just don't quite do it for me. I just hope Yui Hatano doesn't retire anytime soon.

I've the same tought when Yua Aida, Sora Aoi, Maria Ozawa, Erika Sato, @you, Rico, ecc get retire
but later I found Ai Uehara, Maya Kawamura, and many others

believe me JAV never dies, when the time for the legends to get retire, the new younger generations will took their place as legend

feel they are different, ofcourse they are different people, but they can be awesome too in different ways ;)

Reactions: goldtigrex