Did haruka sanada ever retire??

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
To my knowledge I think she has retired. I as well was a huge fan of her work. The last video I watched was KIRD-145 and it was her "SPECIAL retirement" video. I could be wrong tho :\

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
she's retired bro. I always wait for her new release of movies but then she's retired . my favourite move of her when she's wearing NUN Costume she like a virgin there and pretending she's innocent about sex.

love your site btw lol. Any code / link as to the video you mentioned? I am interested :3

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
That sucks! she was one of my fav jav idols. I really like her videos. Her body was amazing. She was an uncommon beauty. her face was below average but somehow that made her more beautiful to me. She wasn't ugly by any means but they where a lot of prettier face idols out their. Some of my favorite videos where her e-body videos. I also been looking for one of her videos where she cosplays as haruh suzumiya unfortunately every time i find a version online the links don't work.

Attachments

• 55akb006pl.jpg
    55akb006pl.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 183

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm done uploading all HARUKA SANADA movies. please refer here : http://javlovers.com/category/haruka-sanada

Thanks.

she's retired bro. I always wait for her new release of movies but then she's retired . my favourite move of her when she's wearing NUN Costume she like a virgin there and pretending she's innocent about sex.

I looked for that one. But I didn't discover any scene like that on the covers of the movies you uploaded. Is it maybe another movie?

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
That sucks! she was one of my fav jav idols. I really like her videos. Her body was amazing. She was an uncommon beauty. her face was below average but somehow that made her more beautiful to me. She wasn't ugly by any means but they where a lot of prettier face idols out their. Some of my favorite videos where her e-body videos. I also been looking for one of her videos where she cosplays as haruh suzumiya unfortunately every time i find a version online the links don't work.

javlovers has one on his site. 3.1gb tho. http://javlovers.com/jav-movies/akb-006-sanada-haruka-the-melancholy-hq

Reactions: 1 person