JAV stars in foreign countries?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kage19

Nov 24, 2011
There is a movie with Saori Hara that was shot in Germany. The DVD Code is STAR164.

Don't know about any other. Sorry.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I see Saori Hara may be a fan favorite (although I don't know her), judging by a thread here on Akiba-Online that is devoted to her.

According to the translated description for STAR-164, Saori is half-German, presumably in real life, and the film explores her visit to the old country representing her Occidental half. If you're interested in the film, it has been featured various times on the Akiba-Online archives, including a fairly recent torrent, as well as a multi-link direct download from her thread (link above). They are all big files; you can also pick it up, however, as a 468 MB painless download. (Screen shots.)

123qwesz, you may increase your chances of getting to the bottom of that other movie shot in the Philippines by taking the trouble of posting frame grabs from the preview; not everyone owns RBD-093.

123qwesz

May 28, 2009
Thanks everyone for the reply. Maybe what I'm actually in search of is other foreigners in from other races with Japanese girls. Like the one with Haruka Sanada in RBD-093.

The screenshots are as follows: