Deleted

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Please give English title

Thank you for the post!

But I have a suggestion; In addition to the the Japanese title, it would be very helpfull if you could give an English title in the post title also.

Even if you don't know the correct translation, just make one up (fabricate it)as best you can based on what you think the theme of the video is.

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
Google Translator

Thank you for the post!

But I have a suggestion; In addition to the the Japanese title, it would be very helpfull if you could give an English title in the post title also.

Even if you don't know the correct translation, just make one up (fabricate it)as best you can based on what you think the theme of the video is.

You could use Google Translator: http://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=ja|en

The translation doesn't always make sense though or you can just read the English on the cover?

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Good Information Thanks

@ winodano:

1. I do use a traslator sometimes, but as you said, sometimes it is still unclear.
2. The english on this cover is so obscure I almost didden't see it.
3. It is nice if we can see an english discription as we first go to the thread listing so we know if the thread post is something we might like. ( imho, just saying)

Thank you for the info!

@ morimori:
1. No need to apologize, my comments were just suggestions.

2. Thank you for the very good additional information.