cut/uncut

Oct 6, 2007
SKIN happens to be the largest and one of the most important organs in our bodies and your arguments falls flat right there.

So by your theory (which you will agree on just to be ignorant) anyone who gets a mole/skin tag/wart removed is mutilating themself.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
The same way someone who removes an infected appendix are 'mutilated'.
There's a difference between circumcision for medical purposes, like a bad case of phimosis or whatever, and doing it because of retarded customs.

I'm fully in support for people who do it because they want to; it's their freedom.
Just like I support people's right to insert beads into their dicks, or splitting their tongues.
As long as it's their own conscious choice.

What disgusts me is when culture or parent's mental retardation does it to an infant when they cannot have a say in it themselves.
I'd even call it an infringement on their essential human rights.

Also, 'theory'? Which I'll agree on to be.. ignorant? What?

Oct 6, 2007
The same way someone who removes an infected appendix are 'mutilated'.
There's a difference between circumcision for medical purposes, like a bad case of phimosis or whatever, and doing it because of retarded customs.

I'm fully in support for people who do it because they want to; it's their freedom.
Just like I support people's right to insert beads into their dicks, or splitting their tongues.
As long as it's their own conscious choice.

What disgusts me is when culture or parent's mental retardation does it to an infant when they cannot have a say in it themselves.
I'd even call it an infringement on their essential human rights.

Also, 'theory'? Which I'll agree on to be.. ignorant? What?

Your "theory" is that anything involving removing of any skin, even a small piece is considered mutilation. I guess I mutilate myself when I peel off a hangnail.

Maybe ignorant wasn't the word I was looking for, stubborn would be better.

Circumcision doesn't affect you in anyway negatively, actually makes it easier to be clean in a sense (well for down there). It's not like they are chopping off your arm. Parents decide what their children eat, drink, when they sleep, what they are allowed to to because at that age they are too young to be able to decide for themselves. It's not different than having your tonsils removed. I haven't had mine removed but I wish my parents had because they get infected once almost every year. The fact of the matter is things like circumcision or getting your tonsils removed etc. are more painful when you get older, therefore it's done while you are young. I have never met a guy that said "man, I wish my parents hadn't cut off my foreskin, I really miss it."

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Circumcision doesn't affect you in anyway negatively
I really could've stopped reading there, as it's clear you're arguing out of ignorance and hearsay.
Why can't people read up on what they believe before defending their position?
It's not like they are chopping off your arm. Parents decide what their children eat, drink, when they sleep, what they are allowed to to because at that age they are too young to be able to decide for themselves.
Parental duties does not precede human rights.
Your body is your property, and no one has any right to do anything to it without your consent.
Regardless of age.
It's not different than having your tonsils removed
You know what, I'll just stop.

bologna

figlio di puttana
Sep 14, 2007
33a9mi9.jpg

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
My first post! now that aside I am uncut and haven't had complaints because I practice good hygiene. Also a few more things to add: Not all women are the same so there will be varying degrees of attraction to uncut or cut men. If the cutting of the foreskin had great enough medical importance then every child would be cut, and Rhinosaur did these women have experience with uncut men? If so then I bet they met a guy with bad hygiene.
As far as I'm aware they had.
To be frank, I agree with all the uncut guys here; there really is no medical reason to get circumcised. My circumcision occurred purely for religious reasons and for perhaps what was the accepted practice at the time. I will, however, reiterate that I have felt absolutely no remorse or side effects of a negative nature for it having been done.
My boy is 14 and uncut and I just stress to him the importance of good hygiene.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
SKIN happens to be the largest and one of the most important organs in our bodies and your arguments falls flat right there.

So.... I got the largest organ in my body covering the smallest one? :defeat:

I almost got in a fist fight with a nurse that wanted to cut my son's lil' "hoodie" and I won! :chinesenewyearm:

Shit..they yank ya out of the tunnel, spank your ass then cut off the end of your most sensitive area and that's just the first hour of being in this world. No wonder there's so many pissed off lunatics running around the planet.
Welcome to, "It's a wonderful life"! :furious:

I had a black friend in the Army who at 25 years old got a foreskin put back on!!! He said it was the most painful experience.:cry:

Jul 1, 2009
I've always wondered... what did my dick originally look like? Like most guys in the USA, I was chopped up right at my birth...

It's hard to find unbiased info on this subject, but if I have a son someday, I don't intend to have him circumcised... I have more faith in evolution than medical tradition.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
Mine is uncut. I wanted to go for a circumision but it is very expensive to do so in Singapore. I didn't opt for this operation so I keep my skills at best while I can. LOL

Hmmn... I shall call my buddy with his cut penis and see whose skills is far better in bed LOL see who can last longer in bed.. sound interesting?

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Mine is uncut. I wanted to go for a circumision but it is very expensive to do so in Singapore. I didn't opt for this operation so I keep my skills at best while I can. LOL

Hmmn... I shall call my buddy with his cut penis and see whose skills is far better in bed LOL see who can last longer in bed.. sound interesting?
Screw the skills, you got him beat in sensitivity at the head of your wanker than he does. The constantly exposed head gets more desensitized than the protected head like you have. Your better off...as to who's better in bed? Who cares, as long as your having fun!

Optimusnorm

Dec 30, 2009
Only Muslims, some Jews and a declining number of Americans practise childhood circumcision.

My last girlfriend had a bf who was circumcised before she met me and she's told me quite a few times a whole, intact penis feels better inside her. I think it's easier to masturbate too if you are a natural man...

There's 20,000 nerve endings in the foreskin...that should give you an idea of how removing it can affect sex.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I am cut and was about a year ago and I can honestly say sex is much better since as I have more feeling and my partner prefers is cut too as it has a smoother feel inside her.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
A: You have more feeling because you were recently cut.
That'll go away and you'll end up with deadened nerve-endings and you'll eventually have much less sensation in your dick.
Congratulations, you just ruined your future sex.

B: Your partner lies.
Foreskin serves as a form of lubrication, easing entry and exit by sliding back and forth, reducing friction.
It may be that she prefers a circumcised dick, I dunno, but it's not because it's any smoother.

Oct 6, 2007
A: You have more feeling because you were recently cut.
That'll go away and you'll end up with deadened nerve-endings and you'll eventually have much less sensation in your dick.
Congratulations, you just ruined your future sex.

B: Your partner lies.
Foreskin serves as a form of lubrication, easing entry and exit by sliding back and forth, reducing friction.
It may be that she prefers a circumcised dick, I dunno, but it's not because it's any smoother.

For someone who was circumsized after birth I can tell you point A is bull shit, I have great sex and a lot of sensation, more than I ever need. If you don't have good sex it's because you're doing it wrong.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
True that, plus it was a useless rather small flap of skin, even when flaccid is didn't cover the entire head so it ain't making a real difference, plus when I had it done was for medical reasons not choice so I didn't ruin anything. Also I did ask quite a few girls I know what their take on being cut and uncut was and out of around16 or 17 women 80% said they prefer a cut penis as it felt more smooth on initial entry. Before it can be said she didn't say it to make me feel better this was part of a conversation we had years ago when I asked about her ex cause he was cut.

I had mine done 19 months ago and my nerves aren't deadened as you said. Cause I don't have a flap of skin covering the end I feel more and both my partner and I agree sex for the last year has been much better. I know what deadened nerves feel like I've had a couple operations before and it's nothing like that.

You might be right that she does prefer them cut, either way she's getting what she wants.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
For someone who was circumsized after birth I can tell you point A is bull shit, I have great sex and a lot of sensation, more than I ever need. If you don't have good sex it's because you're doing it wrong.
You have less sensation than an uncut penis.
I hope for your sake you can figure out how you're being stupid by yourself.
True that, plus it was a useless rather small flap of skin,
It's not useless.
It has protective and sexual properties.
It's like saying your eyelashes are useless because you can't see any immediate reason for them to exist, while they actually are very useful.

But your having done it for medical reasons is an entirely different thing.
Also I did ask quite a few girls I know what their take on being cut and uncut was and out of around16 or 17 women 80% said they prefer a cut penis
Asking a girl about whether they prefer a cut/uncut penis is like a guy being asked about fake/real tits.
Most guys also prefer women with awesome fake tits.
It creates retarded social pressure.

Also, a circumcised penis does not 'feel smoother'.
And even if it did, you could get the exact same effect by pulling back your foreskin.
I've done it, and neither me nor my ex liked it as much because it caused too much friction.
A woman's vajayjay is sensitive, and if you cause enough friction, you'll literally scrape their insides, causing pain and a potential infection.

Women generally prefers a circumcised penis because it looks better, not because it feels better.