Cum on food

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

awyeawye

Jun 6, 2016
has anyone seen any new videos lately with this particular fetish or scenes that have cum on food ? thanks!

nat42

Oct 25, 2009
SpankBang currently has a streaming copy of a girl eating cum with macaroons from "Shuttle the World" (just search "cum on food" there) it's uncensored and the only time I've seen anything but screenshots/previews from the series so it might be worth a look...

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I don't think HVN-042 was mentioned yet.
h_614hvn042pl.jpg

HVN-042 (1).jpg HVN-042 (2).jpg HVN-042 (3).jpg HVN-042 (4).jpg HVN-042 (5).jpg HVN-042 (6).jpg

awyeawye

Jun 6, 2016

nat42

Oct 25, 2009
ahh that's wonderful :) where did you acquire it ? it seems to be the only cum buffet movie that hasn't been out there until now aha
I found it here: http://www.5278.cc/thread-651307-1-1.html it's not a site I can claim any familiarity with, so if there's a popup saying you win a million bucks or something that gives you a virus... well please don't blame me for it. Anyway despite the quality it was good to see this one, Mao Hamasaki's reactions are great ;)

nat42

Oct 25, 2009
Also (sorry to double post) but an old title (from 2001) which might be worth a mention here is ARMD-023, assuming that it is old and obscure enough that it might not already be known to fellow pervs. While Aroma has had quite a few videos based around cum on food, and "Semen Street Performance" technically isn't, it features three cum on food scenes among the public cum play scenes - one in what looks to be a McDonalds restaurant where condoms are emptied onto a hamburger, another with a crepe, and finishes with cum on takoyaki. What makes the video is the actress Uehara Ayano who is really cute in it and just makes the whole thing fun with her attitude.

Darn I hope I have done this image correctly (screenshots below from the second disk, the crepe scene starts on disk 1)
armd00023B.jpg

Last edited:

awyeawye

Jun 6, 2016
Also (sorry to double post) but an old title (from 2001) which might be worth a mention here is ARMD-023, assuming that it is old and obscure enough that it might not already be known to fellow pervs. While Aroma has had quite a few videos based around cum on food, and "Semen Street Performance" technically isn't, it features three cum on food scenes among the public cum play scenes - one in what looks to be a McDonalds restaurant where condoms are emptied onto a hamburger, another with a crepe, and finishes with cum on takoyaki. What makes the video is the actress Uehara Ayano who is really cute in it and just makes the whole thing fun with her attitude.

another nice find :) she looks like she is enjoying which is a big plus to me though i usually prefer to see the food actually shot straight with cum rather than poured on aha.

im too afraid to try that link for the mvsd 281 find :( have a feeling it's going to have a buttload of popups. its strange how it can be posted there and yet no where else seems to have it!

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
I found it here: http://www.5278.cc/thread-651307-1-1.html it's not a site I can claim any familiarity with, so if there's a popup saying you win a million bucks or something that gives you a virus... well please don't blame me for it. Anyway despite the quality it was good to see this one, Mao Hamasaki's reactions are great ;)

thankyou i looked high and low for this, mao is the the best cumwhore ever, not a genre i usually enjoy but everything she does is good to me, love the office salad scene

Reactions: shawn720s

awyeawye

Jun 6, 2016
haven't seen this thread up in a while , anyone come across any scenes relating to this lately ? :)

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Ai uehara did a few of those. She doesn't seems to have any limit for one if the best selling girl. She do gb in any position you can think of with even elderly, black, and more.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

nat42

Oct 25, 2009
RMFD-010 has Monbu Ran giving out cum-covered cake ot people on the street: http://xhamster.com/movies/1752906/ran_monbu_semen_desserts_pt_2.html
this is the true PINNACLE of the fetish , do we know of any other movie similar to this one ?
RMFD-010 is perhaps the best in my opinion as well. But I'm not always sure that everyone enjoys these things for the same reason.

If you enjoyed it for the scene mentioned by Quay2 than the NEO 336 vid also mentioned in this thread might be up your alley, it's a series of scenes of jav actresses apparently being tricked into eating cum on food. The later didn't do much for me.

Me I like it for the same reason I like MIGD-358 (also already mentioned)... I like to see pretty women enjoying their food heather* and Ran Monbu does some great gokkun: she looks good, she looks like she enjoys it, and she froths it up and plays with it. But ultimately I think they work as great cum on food movies/scenes because they don't make the food look gross - though I am not sure that is important to everyone?

Anyway, I can't think of any other JAV examples of women being tricked into eating cum besides the existing examples, sorry. There was a western clip where 3 women blow some guys in spit the cum into a drink than walk out into a public bar with quite a few people and give it to a 4th woman who seemingly doesn't know to drinks it with her boyfriend next to her... and as far as jav women being tricked goes (no cum eating) there was a weird old dick in the box title (not the well known series) I could never find beyond a low quality streaming copy where cocks are used in mystery boxes that women seeming off the street put there hands in to guess (after some other items like strawberries with cream, which is I think how I originally found it I think I thought a thumbnail was cum on food) https://xhamster.com/movies/672491/what_s_in_the_box_3of4.html https://xhamster.com/movies/672547/what_s_in_the_box_4of4.html (again not cum on food, so sorry if too far off topic - I just can't help but to appreciate the zany side of JAV too)

*Google's bad translation of "za" as a contraction of "user" has stuck at the point right, it's in so many translated titles

Reactions: lpcs1

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
The new MVG Food Viking Cum on food series are the ultimate in my opinion. Most loads are thick and nasty and the food is very well saturated with cum. Even after the girls take a bite, more guys will cum in the girls mouth. AND the girls with eat with their mouth open. It's done enough times in the movie. I love RMFD-010! But the MVG series focus on just cum on food. Many movies have just a few scenes with food and they always leave something to be desired. Man cums, but load is small, or too liquid. Girls eats food with cum, but chooses to eat the part with less cum, or doesn't finish. Girl eats food, but her face is dry ( no cum on her face.. too clean). Or most movies use the same type of food. And worst they food with little contrast. Example some movies have the cumming on food that is white or light in color like a light cake or banana. You know the girl ate it, but the feeling is not there. The Food viking has more contrast. Darker plates, much more variety of food situations... Sushi, etc. so you can see the cum better. The food has more texture. More close-ups. Just one movie of this series has much more than most others movies combined! All to make the cum look more disgusting. Perfect for those who are into this rare fetish!

Reactions: supersam and lpcs1

awyeawye

Jun 6, 2016
The new MVG Food Viking Cum on food series are the ultimate in my opinion. Most loads are thick and nasty and the food is very well saturated with cum. Even after the girls take a bite, more guys will cum in the girls mouth. AND the girls with eat with their mouth open. It's done enough times in the movie. I love RMFD-010! But the MVG series focus on just cum on food. Many movies have just a few scenes with food and they always leave something to be desired. Man cums, but load is small, or too liquid. Girls eats food with cum, but chooses to eat the part with less cum, or doesn't finish. Girl eats food, but her face is dry ( no cum on her face.. too clean). Or most movies use the same type of food. And worst they food with little contrast. Example some movies have the cumming on food that is white or light in color like a light cake or banana. You know the girl ate it, but the feeling is not there. The Food viking has more contrast. Darker plates, much more variety of food situations... Sushi, etc. so you can see the cum better. The food has more texture. More close-ups. Just one movie of this series has much more than most others movies combined! All to make the cum look more disgusting. Perfect for those who are into this rare fetish!

the food viking cum series is top notch.. constant cum on the food and gobbling it up for the camera. most videos are just a scene or two of this fetish :(I hope they have plans to continue it in the future at some point. most of the girls were very good looking and they had some big fucking loads on the food and amazing scenes..loved the end ones that had them getting fucked and feeding off the plate simultaneously.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
RMFD-010 is perhaps the best in my opinion as well. But I'm not always sure that everyone enjoys these things for the same reason.

If you enjoyed it for the scene mentioned by Quay2 than the NEO 336 vid also mentioned in this thread might be up your alley, it's a series of scenes of jav actresses apparently being tricked into eating cum on food. The later didn't do much for me.

Me I like it for the same reason I like MIGD-358 (also already mentioned)... I like to see pretty women enjoying their food heather* and Ran Monbu does some great gokkun: she looks good, she looks like she enjoys it, and she froths it up and plays with it. But ultimately I think they work as great cum on food movies/scenes because they don't make the food look gross - though I am not sure that is important to everyone?

Anyway, I can't think of any other JAV examples of women being tricked into eating cum besides the existing examples, sorry. There was a western clip where 3 women blow some guys in spit the cum into a drink than walk out into a public bar with quite a few people and give it to a 4th woman who seemingly doesn't know to drinks it with her boyfriend next to her... and as far as jav women being tricked goes (no cum eating) there was a weird old dick in the box title (not the well known series) I could never find beyond a low quality streaming copy where cocks are used in mystery boxes that women seeming off the street put there hands in to guess (after some other items like strawberries with cream, which is I think how I originally found it I think I thought a thumbnail was cum on food) https://xhamster.com/movies/672491/what_s_in_the_box_3of4.html https://xhamster.com/movies/672547/what_s_in_the_box_4of4.html (again not cum on food, so sorry if too far off topic - I just can't help but to appreciate the zany side of JAV too)

*Google's bad translation of "za" as a contraction of "user" has stuck at the point right, it's in so many translated titles

I freakin LOVE you guys ,you're my heroes !!! :metabelo: For a long time I held SDDE-031 and RMFD-010 as the best in the genre, ( ASW series being close behind) , but you're showing me a whole new world !

Yes I was in fact referring to the two things, the part about ingesting semen and playing with it in public on a crowded street as well as making others unknowingly consume semen .

but honestly, one of the two settings is already sufficient to make a brilliant video if done right . I'm actually searching for new movies where semen is actually being eaten in public and not in some empty driveway with actors walking by haha btw a friend sent me this public cum kissing scene earlier asking me if I knew where it came from http://www.xvideos.com/video3202875/cum_kissing_jav , any ideas?

Last edited:

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I am looking for new stuff as well. Unfortunate for us this subject is not so popular these days. The public wants other stuff and movies makers are just interested in making money. it's extremely rare to find cum on food movies now.
I hoping MVG makes more Food Viking. The HVN mentioned above is pretty good though.