Cum on food

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Ai Uehara has also done one of these, lol:

mvsd00267pl.jpg

Reactions: feet01

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
There was a SOD special I saw once that had a part where girls competed in a contest where who can eat the most dishes with cum on wins I don't know how many yens. The girl are sitting (one at a time) next to a conveyor belt and plates with cum on start to arrive and they have to eat as many dishes as they can. I hope somebody can remember the title. thank you!

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Seems interesting, but the cum is already in there or is put as a "topping" on the spot?

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
sometimes the camera switches in the back of the store where there are girls sucking on guys and they cum on the dishes which are sent to the girl who's waiting to eat it.

matar0n

Jun 8, 2015
Koharu Aoi has a cooking show theme AV with scenes similar to OP description:
DVDES-646 w/ Koharu Aoi 歌って踊れてしゃぶれてハメれるお料理アイドル 濃厚ザーメンでメイクアップ!わくわくSEXフェスティバル
The Cooking Idol Who Sings Dances Sucks And Fucks- Make Up With Thick Sperm! The Exciting Sex Festival Koharu Aoi

big0f2cadd8993bcef2ac4298101c7081b7.jpg

1dvdes646.jpg

images

I am trying to find videos that are similar theme, though not really the cum-on-food angle.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...r-dvdes-646-sister-second-generation.1538962/

Reactions: princeali692

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I am thinking about getting this since it doesn't seem to be available. If anyone is interested in pitching to split the cost that would be great. It looks interesting.

1177219L.jpg

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I don't know how to add a picture since I'm still a newbie. The movie is NEO-336

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
I don't know how to add a picture since I'm still a newbie. The movie is NEO-336

For future reference, just select "Upload a File", then once it's uploaded 100% you can choose either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image".

neo336pl.jpg

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Thanks! Now I see it. I was looking at the menu on top with the image-media selections!

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I'm still looking for good cum-on-food movies. Anyone knows if there's more Cum Viking (Cum Buffet) movies planned?

Also, while doing some research I stumbled upon this:

CRPD-037
crpd00037pl.jpg

xxfforak

Sep 13, 2012
thanks for posting!! I love this series very much! and may I ask a question,does anybody kown some videos which semen is full of girls body,hair,clothes and so on? I have seem this kind of videos about 8 years ago,it's such a long time that i I can not find it again...looking for help..

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
thanks for posting!! I love this series very much! and may I ask a question,does anybody kown some videos which semen is full of girls body,hair,clothes and so on? I have seem this kind of videos about 8 years ago,it's such a long time that i I can not find it again...looking for help..
You want to be looking for videos from Milky-Cat or UraBukkake. They are the two studios best known for full body bukkake.

Finish All of it

Apr 22, 2016
Great thread. Love the Food Heather Cum Viking series. One scene I'd love to find is a japanese girl eating cum on ice cream. If you google "Japanese chick loves ice cream with cum on top" it takes you to a scene on X videos. It's 6 or 7 guys unloading on a scoop of ice cream and then it ends. Anyone know the girl or the movie please?

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey