Couple questions about Kirara Asuka (明日花キララ)

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
I am a huge fan of her and I was wondering if we know why she doesn't have a new release in March? Hope she doesn't suddenly disappear for awhile like she did when she was with Prestige. I thought most S1 girls have a new film every month.

My second question is related to this: https://twitter.com/S1_No1_Style/status/415782251897434112/photo/1

Is this a picture book of her like http://honto.jp/netstore/pd-book_03391843.html ?
If it is, I was wondering if anybody know where I can buy it? I got all her photo books but I can't seems to find any info on the S1 one.

Thanks!

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Hey guys, she is also my favorite actress and was also worried about her next release not being announced, she hasn't done may vidoes in the past 1.5 years aside from her signing with s1

Its funny you mention she looks a lot like cocomi sakura because she is probably next to kirara, she also recently left prestige and has not announced anything that I am aware of.

As for the picture book, I think it was limited time and consist of the promo photos.

Reactions: 1 person

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
Update I think?

Just saw this picture on her twitter.
BiEr4K3CUAAy8U_.jpg

I hope this means what I think it means!
Is my fav JAV girl finally going to be in my fav JAV series?!?!?

On a related note, if anybody know how I can get my hands on that S1 photo book, please let me know.
Looked all over Japan auction site, no look

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
she was my fav also she's also look a like of cocomi sakura.

she's young and for sure she will release more new film ^_^

Kirara Asuka is amazing JAV performe she wil without a doubt go down a one of the all time greatest JAV performers. as far as looking like cocomi sakura i don't really see it but they both have amazing bodies. they could pass for sister.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
she was my fav also she's also look a like of cocomi sakura.

she's young and for sure she will release more new film ^_^

Kirara Asuka is amazing JAV performe she wil without a doubt go down a one of the all time greatest JAV performers. as far as looking like cocomi sakura i don't really see it but they both have amazing bodies. they could pass for sister.