KIRARA ASUKA (明日花キララ)

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Was surprised to find there wasn't a thread on the lovely KIRARA ASKUKA. So here goes.

Kirara, if I'm not mistaken, has been active for about 5 years. She is one of the true, uncommon beauties in JAV.

I love the way she looks at the camera. She can look lascivious and charming at the same time.

As a performer, Kirara Asuka isn't bad (in my opinion). I download her JAVs to see her incredible beauty. If all she ever did was pose nude, I'd be just as happy.

I did like a lot of her early stuff, but her more recent work is standard at best. There's none of the intensity, and all-out, vigorous fucking of her first few JAVs.

Still, Kirara's beauty makes up for her shortcomings as a performer. And, (unlike the legendary Anna Ohura) she seems to enjoy her work.

Reactions: Te1chwassa

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Kirara is my favorite jav idol do recommend, I agree her beauty carries her past her mediocore performance and that her recent movies aren't as good as her older ones but she's still the best ^^.

aingdilawan

Jan 15, 2010
she's one of my favourite, even though in the beginning she scream like she's being hit by a baseball bat :sadomaso: and I'm not into that kind of stuff lol, but i'd say she's very beautiful and have her own charm. I do like her better when she got long hair tho :(

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
I don't see a new movie for her this month has got me worried :(. looks best with short hair imo :).

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Sad day. Appears as though Kirara may retire since her next release will be a graduation film :(. She will be greatly missed T_T.

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Hmm, not 100% sure. She just came out with a graduation video from Prestige T_T could just be a break? Hopefully.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Kirara Asuka is one of my favorite idol. She very beautiful and her body is incredible. unlike many busty idols she also has a great ass. i like her performances. their not great but good. Like some if not most of her fans i really enjoy her videos for her body. still there's no denying that she will be one of the all time great JAV idols.

Te1chwassa

a-o cutie alerts
Sep 24, 2014
---> ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%98%8E%E6%97%A5%E8%8A%B1%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A9

2014-08
Info assembled by g0ldi0ne at ---> forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=23673

"Asuka Kirara" (artist name, of course)
"October 2, 1988" (fake date)
"Hometown: Tokyo"
Blood type : A (maybe correct, who knows)

Nominal sizes,
from 2009

Height : 162 cm
Three sizes : 90 - 58 - 85 cm
Bra size : G
Remarks: can move tongue at high speed :D

2014 S1 Blog
---> blog.livedoor.jp/s1_asuka_kirara/

Twitter
---> twitter.com/asukakiraran

old HMP 'homepage'
---> hmp.jp/official/asuka/index.html

... some BIO

2007 AV debut in "Miracle Breasts"

March 2009 - SKY Adult Broadcasting Awards 2009 (HD Award)
September the same year, graduation from BMP

December 2009 move to PRESTIGE

Public movie in July 2012, "IRON GIRL"

April 2013 PRESTIGE graduation

June 2013 move to S-1