convert

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sockmuncher

May 30, 2007
i need to rip audio from an iso, what program do i need to do that with?

or what program do i need to convert the iso into multiple vob files becouse if i do that i have something that will work but it seems not to allow the iso audio to be extracted.

i will probably need to do this like 2 times so something for free would be nice.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
To extract audio streams, use PgcDemux.

Then to convert those audio streams to something else, like .MP3, use Foobar2000.

If you need to get .VOB files from an .ISO image of a DVD-Video disc, all you have to do is extract the contents of the .ISO with 7-zip or WinRAR (.ISO images should already be decrypted, so you don't need any fancy tools like DVD Decrypter or AnyDVD.)

sockmuncher

May 30, 2007
i just recently learned about this stuff and it has opened many doors... dvd extraction, audio extraction from dvd, video editing, mp3 editing all kinds of cool shit

rule34

Pervert
May 4, 2009
Instead of extracting the .iso with 7zip, i mount it as virtual DVD Drive
in Daemon Tools Pro, thats a lot faster and saves Harddisk Space.
Note : if you choose the free Version of Daemon Tools (good enough),
disable the Spyware Options (Toolbar / WhenU) in the Installer.