Commonly Asked Girls

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Find attached many often asked girls with their Japanese names.

I did not compile this myself, thank the anonymous netizens of 2ch.

Naturally, the relevance of this list will likely diminish over time.

Reactions: 1 person

Mirimi

Mar 15, 2009
Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but for those who don't understand Japanese, these images aren't particularly useful, since you can't copy and paste the names (and if you can't understand Japanese you probably don't know how to type it).
If someone were to type them out in this thread that'd be a huge help, but it would also be a fair bit of work.

Edit: Just remembered that there is also Capture2Text, though it's of somewhat limited use.

CFUD

Jan 24, 2007
I agree with Mirimi and I'd like to also point out that the frequently asked about girls on 2ch doesn't directly correlate to the directly asked about girls on AO.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
That's a project in the making. But as I can and do speak Japanese I can type up their names based on the images for you. I can't promise when it'll get done, but it will.

diamdiam

Dec 19, 2011
Hello thanks for the help of identifying all of them. But as I am not a japanese it's really hard for me to read japanese characthers. So if anyone would be so kind to translate them into alphabetical I would really be thankfull. Please help us, senior!!:hi: