Comcast Blocking Chat

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

patrick45

Nov 27, 2009
HI
I have been having trouble trying to get on the Chat room
Dumb Comcast has been blocking it.

I can get from a coffee shop but not my home network.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I'm on Comcast (for now till a new ISP comes online in another couple of months) and I'm able to get on. But Comcast is pretty screwy with their operation. I love how they go on about all you can do with their high speed internet, but then they are like but don't actually use it. With blocking stuff like torrents a couple of years ago, and then putting limits on bandwidth usage.

Mar 28, 2008
I have comcast as well.

Im just curious as to how OP came to the conclusion that Comcast is blocking his chat.

I have never heard of comcast blocking anything.

The most they do is they reset your internet connection if you are heavy torrenting. And even that is still a here and there thing.

Comcast is pretty shit at times, but I could have it worse and have a bandwitdth limit like you Gir633. But my location doesnt have one.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Except it doesn't since the problem actually lies elsewhere.