Code Geass

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Karko

Jan 15, 2007
Hey I was just wondering if anyones been keeping up with this awesome little gem of a series? :D

Valkyrie

Mar 12, 2007
Im looking forward to it and as soon as it comes out on DVD ill think ill get it. Its on of those shows that i don't want to watch on you tube.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
I'm enjoying it, only seven more episodes left of it though :(

legacydraco

Mar 20, 2007
well, I'd say it's interesting

but since someone spoiled a scene in ep 22, I think I'd be laughing like Higurashi for a while -A -

then again, I blame Higurashi for my indifference against girls going berserk

WiShBlue

Crying Devil
Jun 16, 2007
does anyone know the exact time ep 25 & 26 would be available?

psylocke88

Jun 20, 2007
did they finish the series? it seems to have just stopped in a really weird part in the story? or am i missing something

muss_moose

Mar 2, 2007
i didn't dare to watch the last 2 eps... crazy sh*t... maybe I'll wait until 2nd season starts before I continue watching...