[RF]Code Geass Viletta(Manga)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinxjr

Jul 4, 2008
so i saw this anime called Code Geass and the character named viletta nu is pretty hot anyone know if theres a good hentai that has anyone that look like her?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Regarding the Viletta request:
Do you mean any hentai at all, or do you mean hentai anime? There are tons of Code Geass doujinshi and many of them have Viletta, sometimes in the starring role. I'm going to post 10 sample pictures from 9 different doujins.

If you meant that you wanted to see a tan-skinned girl with large breasts and long hair in a hentai anime (specifically), I cannot help you but maybe somebody else can.

========================================
Mods: the Report Post feature says it is only to be used to report spam, fights, etc. so instead of using it I will just say here, I do not think that it is appropriate for request threads to keep on being posted outside of the Request Boards. :bow-pray: If the request is one for information and it will advance discussion, then I think it could be appropriate for a person to post it in Hentai Discussion. I do not believe that this thread fits that description.

Fellow members: I think I understand why so many people post their requests outside of the appropriate Request subforums, even if it means that they are breaking the rules. I understand their behavior, but that does not mean that I like it. It is not fair for the members who follow the rules even when it means that their requests will go unanswered. I am curious to know what those of you who do post requests outside of the Requests subforum think: what would it take for you to post your requests in Requests instead of Hentai Discussion? (Do you not see them because they are low on the main index? Do you not see them because your English is poor? Do you see them but ignore them anyway because they are not as populated as forums like Hentai Discussion are? Do you post requests in Hentai Discussion because you have seen other people do it and not be punished or scolded for it?)

I don't mean to be rude. I hope I have shown this by courteously posting some images and trying to offer some help despite my frustration. :bow-pray:

======================================

I see that chinxjr discovered the Hentai Requests forum and politely posted his request there once again. (Here is the link.) I appreciate that.

I see that the mods deleted that duplicate thread but moved the original thread to the Requests subforum. Again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.