Cocomi Naruse's Scar.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Mar 28, 2008
I was watching one of her old videos ARMG081 and I noticed that she has a scar on her lower right side of her tummy.

So did she have a kid a while back?

Obviously u cant see her scar in her newer work, since she probably used creams to reduce the scar. (Or she makes sure to cover it up).

loginer

Follow the rules!
Mar 17, 2011
I was watching one of her old videos ARMG081 and I noticed that she has a scar on her lower right side of her tummy.

So did she have a kid a while back?

Obviously u cant see her scar in her newer work, since she probably used creams to reduce the scar. (Or she makes sure to cover it up).

Does it looks like a C-Section?

Mar 28, 2008
Does it looks like a C-Section?

Did some research on that c section scar, and those are usually under the belly.

The scar in the picture provided is on the lower right.

Upon further research it could be an appendix removal scar.

So basically the whole "did naruse have a kid is thwarted."

You know, I could have easily just researched the scars beforehand, but I just wanted to start a nice chat about Naruses scar back when she started.

For those interested in Naruse trivia (her fans). :gayprance: