Cock smelling / cock sniffing in JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mkppisdead

Aug 29, 2010
So, I've noticed there are quite a few JAV titles where the actress smells or sniffs the actor's cock, either through his underwear or directly. This is a huge turn-on for me, but it's difficult to find scenes or guess what titles feature it. There are obvious smell fetish videos, but cock sniffing happens elsewhere in JAV too.

Some actresses do this more regularly, but I haven't been good about keeping track.

If anyone else finds this super hot, I'm hoping we can get a good list going of scenes/titles/actresses, as there doesn't seem to be an easy way to seek out this kink. I also can't find a specific Japanese term for cock smelling.

---

HND-352 - Kaho Shibuya
Happens for a little around 2:04:50. Unfortunately, it's short.
fQ4ocRj.jpg

tmGJQMB.png

EBOD-441 - Keiko Nishikino (debut and only title!)
She smells the actors cock briefly around 0:32:40 and then for much longer and more enthusiastically starting around 1:19:15 until the end of the scene.
cTKfy5C.jpg

RAf6w6i.png

5fQheca.png

I'll update as I find or remember more scenes!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
She smells the actors cock briefly around 0:32:40 and then for much longer and more enthusiastically starting around 1:19:15 until the end of the scene.
cTKfy5C.jpg

RAf6w6i.png

5fQheca.png

she does not have the face to die for. but her body is superb.

wish the smelling could be much longer in the first scene and maybe involves caressing and kissing through the black underwear. Potentially, this could make the guy reach orgasm in his undies if the girl is pretty and skilful. the second scene is not much longer though.

Reactions: mkppisdead

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
cTKfy5C.jpg

RAf6w6i.png

5fQheca.png

the second scene the guy mentioned that he is full of sweat and ask her whether does she mid smelling her cock.

I was wondering if anyone here smell a sweaty pretty girl before.
What is the scent like?
smells good or the same as guys.

Reactions: mago and mkppisdead

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Check the FETIS studio link on our site (see sig). I think all the titles we have by them are very focused on smelling (including cock-sniffing and even nosejobs--yes, nosejobs).

hollywool

Jan 11, 2012
I've seen Sakura Aida and Marie Konishi do that at least once--both with black men, interestingly enough. Marie's one was SMD 110; I have no idea what Sakura's title was.

Reactions: semiramis