Chizuru Iwasaki 岩崎千鶴 mature mother incest 近親相姦 Madonna

NEEDADISPENSERHERE

Apr 20, 2008
LOVED the Madonna SBD-40 video. I would appreciate any tips as to more movies with the mother-daughter stuff, thanks again original poster!

IcaL

Aug 26, 2008
I was downloading JUKD 144 and i was upset cos it's only the first file (*.001)working. And I was also gave a comment to this forum that mentioned my upsets, last night i come again to this forum and i read your reply perfectly (I don't understand English very much)
that I should join the file with HJSPLIT and TRUE THE FILE WORKING PERFECTLY...... am really sorry as I gave you a comment like that..... Now I understand how the file should be play... and it's really working.........

Thank you winmxfun, The file WORKING PERFECTLY and it's a great movie!!!

IcaL

nectorsten

Sep 1, 2008
Hi ,
I fully share your comment.
Chizuru is one of the sexiest Idols I ever saw.
I like her so much :)
I would like to have more movies from her :) :) :)
Torsten

pakuchinese

Jun 17, 2008
good to see you people enjoy it!

may be its too late but i do like the two cover pages of izhuru iwasaki in one of your threads showing is hairy and sweat armpits.
I wander if you could give me one good link to download both movies in a single file each. thank you..

aldo001

Jan 13, 2009
Hey Bro, I agree with you 110%.....love jukujo and Ms. Chizuru, she is a very desirable woman!! To bad I can only download with RS. Anyway thx very much.

nickron

Jun 23, 2008

puig510

Jun 9, 2009
Thank you, she have been my favorite and I have been looking for a long time to find her movies,
Many Thanks :chinesenewyearm: