Chizuru Iwasaki 岩崎千鶴 mature mother incest 近親相姦 Madonna

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

versum

Jul 3, 2008
FIR-031

Ah, now it works. File.003 is not wrong but the filename is wrong.
I was able to join them after renaming the files from FIR-031.mpg.001
to FIR-031.mpg.007

Great movie. Thanks a lot!

winmxfun

Dec 10, 2007
thanks versum

thanks for fixing that.

There is a part 2 FIR have it on dvd but not on computer and i dont know how to rip it and second part is much better, sorry guys. Great to see you enjoy her and also even better with her hairy armpits if you like that and also if you have hairy armpits mothers contact me please i really appriciate that.

Hope i can upload some more of her videos someday!

mycl500

Jul 6, 2008
You are da man!!! I can't open ACR-088 Ruby with real or media player? I got K-lite codecs, but can open in Divx Player but it squished not 100% proper. So far the rest are good.

khotl73

khotl73
Jul 23, 2008
where can I get free videos of Chizuru ?

I love mature woman with big breasts like Chizuru Iwasaki. I love to suck her breasts as she fucks my cock. May I know where can I get free videos of her? I don't wish to pay . Thanks

IcaL

Aug 26, 2008
Udeless

This was important information so I checked it out. Very sorry to hear you had trouble with the Jukd-144 file, However, JUKD-144 FILE IS WORKING AND SHOULD BE WORKING (writing caps so other people are not discouraged getting it). I re-checked and downloaded all the parts now and joined them with hjsplit and I can view it all no problems.

Still, that was a bummer for you I know it's a drag to dl (and even more to ul for me cause its slower, technology as we all know is complicated) but the file should be working it seems you had an individual problem, are you using gom media player with decent codecs or what is the problem? If anyone else except this user gets this error you should let us know. And if people download it and it works, let me know too! For me, Jukd-144 dl and join worked great.

I also 3 ours downloading nothing......... all files only works at the 1st file others are corrupt!!! am using MPC 414f full codec.... its still can't render the file........
What Player should i install to play all the file PERCECTLY?
Thankyou

tedious

Mar 23, 2007
Has anyone had trouble (or success!) with SBD-40? All the parts seem to download correctly and have good file sizes, and it seems to join OK, but it won't play on the 3 players I have tried. Thanks for any info.

T