Chichi Asada???

lactophilia

Nov 18, 2008
Just wondering, if somebody has recently hear any news about Chichi Asada?
She was really one of the most perfect stars in JAV, but it has got quiet about her. No new videos for a long time.
I just wonder if she had retired or something (this would be a black day in my calendar). I know she had a blog before, but it's offline, or has moved.
So - somebody knows something, please let us know.

Reactions: espakol

espakol

Jul 31, 2017
I am also dying to get news of Chichi Asada; she's my favorite big bust AV actress and who is really good at titplay. After her uncensored vids came out, there were no more news of her. I love it when she rubs the tip of her partner's dick against her nipples and also when she "inserts" her nipples in the anus of her male partner. I really miss Chichi; up to now, there's no other big-bust actress who can do what she does. There was Airi Ai, Mikoto, and Chaese Saegusa but they had not reached the level of hotness of Chichi. The last bit of info I have read on her is that she works in a restaurant.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Just wondering, if somebody has recently hear any news about Chichi Asada?
She was really one of the most perfect stars in JAV, but it has got quiet about her. No new videos for a long time.
I just wonder if she had retired or something (this would be a black day in my calendar). I know she had a blog before, but it's offline, or has moved.
So - somebody knows something, please let us know.

for questions like these we already have a thread :
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/what-happened-to.1430634/

I think Chichi Asada already retired without any official retirement statement or farewell final video

Reactions: shawn720s