Can't trust banks CC CO's block VPN payments

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
There's nothing wrong with banks.
I get letters from them everyday telling me how much they value me ..nothing but kindness and love,
I blush every time I read them. :shy:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
There's nothing wrong with banks.

apart from making the funniest statement :pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

what is good about banks (unless you own one) they spy on you, via your card, and they charge you, for your hard earned money, only for them to squander it on there own needs

NEVER TRUST A BANK :gayprance:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So don't use a bank. /end of thread

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
So don't use a bank. /end of thread

Easier said then done when you have things like this going on:
Code:
http://torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-cash-from-major-bitcoin-exchange-dwolla-account-130515/

But you have a good point aquamarine. And now that you pretty much can't make a dime from them, moving away looks more appetizing. But then how do you buy things online without an alternative? You can't send money orders. You can't buy anything like car's or houses without credit these days, unless you can buy a house cash (I can't). They got us by the balls.