Can we talk about Knights Visual?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
I recently picked up a bunch of HAKUDAKUDOU (HAKUDAKUDOU Work List) titles and cannot offer a stronger recommendation.

My absolute favorite is HDD-033, HAKUDAKUDOU 41st Semen Bukkake Shooting Off. Hakudakudou Blog Coverage

The above link is to the blog I sourced the following photos from (Some of them can also be found on KV Official Site). According to this blog, the performer is an amateur that applied to be in a scene. Apparently, this is her second scene, although I cannot locate her first...

This supposed "amateur" takes 22 loads to the face, some of them substantial, and then eagerly sucks each cock, in a few instances until the guy actually pulls away because another guy is ready to pop.

Fucking. Glorious.

d08ee84b.jpg
db5b0ee8.jpg

23a6930a.jpg

ddbdaa86.jpg

9055e72a.jpg

The one question I have is what happened to the footage of the performer going around the table and blowing the dudes?

If you refer to the following photos (Also found on the above linked blog, but NOT on the Official KV Site) and watch HDD-033, you will notice the footage that produced the following photos is NOT found in the video file (I checked both the standard and high def files).

f26701bd.jpg

e8edc973.jpg

791b35e0.jpg

If anyone has and idea where I could find the footage that produced these photos, would really appreciate a lead, as I just LOVE what I am seeing out of this girl.

I bought a few other HDD titles, some of them where the performers swallow all the loads and I am not at all disappointed.

Oh, and did I mention I picked up these titles for 700 Yen?

Knight's Visual - I salute you yet again!

twenie

Nov 18, 2008

Yeah, I also picked up KV-053 for cheap. Love the girl and it's one of the few JAVs where there's both nakadashi + gokkun in a scene performed by the same girl.

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
I recently picked up a bunch of HAKUDAKUDOU (HAKUDAKUDOU Work List) titles and cannot offer a stronger recommendation.

My absolute favorite is HDD-033, HAKUDAKUDOU 41st Semen Bukkake Shooting Off. Hakudakudou Blog Coverage

The above link is to the blog I sourced the following photos from (Some of them can also be found on KV Official Site). According to this blog, the performer is an amateur that applied to be in a scene. Apparently, this is her second scene, although I cannot locate her first...

This supposed "amateur" takes 22 loads to the face, some of them substantial, and then eagerly sucks each cock, in a few instances until the guy actually pulls away because another guy is ready to pop.

Fucking. Glorious.

d08ee84b.jpg
db5b0ee8.jpg

23a6930a.jpg

ddbdaa86.jpg

9055e72a.jpg

The one question I have is what happened to the footage of the performer going around the table and blowing the dudes?

If you refer to the following photos (Also found on the above linked blog, but NOT on the Official KV Site) and watch HDD-033, you will notice the footage that produced the following photos is NOT found in the video file (I checked both the standard and high def files).

f26701bd.jpg

e8edc973.jpg

791b35e0.jpg

If anyone has and idea where I could find the footage that produced these photos, would really appreciate a lead, as I just LOVE what I am seeing out of this girl.

I bought a few other HDD titles, some of them where the performers swallow all the loads and I am not at all disappointed.

This looks really good...are all the girls in this series amateurs?

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
This looks really good...are all the girls in this series amateurs?

Some of the actresses I found to have plenty of industry experience, so no, not all are amateurs. Every one I have watched so far, amateur or not, has been terrific though. Great series!

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
Just a question, maybe someone can tell me here. The men in the non stop series... how do they manage to shoot such thick and healthy and huge amount of sperm in the final bukkake right at the end? Are those the men who have not ejaculated during the whole movie? So that they store all of it for the end? Anyone knows? Would be cool to know, thanks.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Just a question, maybe someone can tell me here. The men in the non stop series... how do they manage to shoot such thick and healthy and huge amount of sperm in the final bukkake right at the end? Are those the men who have not ejaculated during the whole movie? So that they store all of it for the end? Anyone knows? Would be cool to know, thanks.
Could be fake, they like using fake cocks that spurt massive amounts of cum.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Mari Kagami posted on Twitter that she just shot a KV non-stop creampie video. She also posted a selfie of herself after she was done shooting the bukkake part.

That's good to hear since she's my kind of girl (body type wise)! Let's hope that she also has a great attitude to match - if she can act as well as Rei Mizuna then I'd jerk to her forever lol.

BTW I hope that she would perform in a future DOKUENKAI movie since she's in XRW-841.

Reactions: AceRothstein

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019

They released a shooting report for their next non-stop creampie video. There are some behind the scenes photos. The actress is Mari Kagami. There were 32 guys. 103 minutes. 25 creampies. 3 misfire cumshots. 12 bukkake cumshots. 40 cumshots in total.

I have been waiting for this since your prior post on the subject back in December - Thanks! Cannot wait to pick this one up!

Reactions: smallbird

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Than you for update cant wait for the release, I have been waiting too. When is the release date? and when was the previous movie before this released? any idea :)

Reactions: smallbird

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
They should really get some of the older "legends" to do these movies before they retire for good. Some names off the top of my head. Yumeno Aika, Ootsuki Hibiki, Hatano Yui, AIKA, Julia, Kawakami Yuu, Shouda Chisato, Kazama Yumi, Hamasaki Mao, Kobayakawa Reiko, etc..

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
They should really get some of the older "legends" to do these movies before they retire for good. Some names off the top of my head. Yumeno Aika, Ootsuki Hibiki, Hatano Yui, AIKA, Julia, Kawakami Yuu, Shouda Chisato, Kazama Yumi, Hamasaki Mao, Kobayakawa Reiko, etc..
Some of those names already have!