Can JAV idols have real life relationships

howie789

Jun 15, 2012
Do some of the more famous ones like Yui Hatano have a husband or boyfriend? Can they lead a regular life without being noticed?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Most AV stars can probably 'blend' in. Women have a lot more ways to change their look compared to men.

Perhaps some of the super famous ones with unique looks may have issues being spotted, but a big pair of sunglasses can help with that.

I don't know of any active AV star in a serious relationship let alone married.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think they can have regular life after retired from the AV industry, but difficult to be not noticed as ex JAV star, especially if they was famous

and to have long term relationship with man from outside the industry is not easy too, I've watched Rin Sakuragi's interview, she said not many man can accept their profession without being jealous

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
When I was a VIP member at milky-cat.com I remember reading the description of Tsuna Kimura's movies. They mention that Tsuna originally wanted to do an extreme bukkake earlier in her career but Shirou (guy behind milky-cat) didn't want to scare her out of the JAV industry so told her to shoot for other studios for a while before coming to him. It also mentioned that Tsuna-chan's boyfriend is a big fan of milky-cat and it was super exciting for her to shoot for them.

I'm not sure how ideal that is for me or most people but he sounds like the luckiest (or unluckiest depending on your view) guy on earth. I mean the idea of dating such a kawaii sperm whore is such a turn on (even though such a relationship is probably not for everyone). I'm not sure how I'd react if I had a girlfriend doing that stuff, but I must admit I am super jealous of Tsuna's boyfriend because milky-cat is my favorite studio and having her as a girlfriend sounds like such a turn on.

So I certainly think its possible for them to have relationships (whether they are healthy or not is a different question) BUT, depending on the people involved I'm sure there are some that work out well. Like Tsuna and her lucky asshole boyfriend! (So jealous, lol). :vodoo:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
It's definitely possible for an AV star to have a relationship while working, but I don't see it working unless the guy is either extremely OK with her wife having sex for a living and/or gets off on cuckolding.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I mean Av Actors and Actresses are normal people so yeah they can, they just keep everything private for obvious reasons. As long as the people understand the difference the difference between sex for your job, and sex in a relationship then things can be good. most of the Jav Actors are married with kids, and a high profile actress Shiraishi Marina from SOD is married with a kid

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I mean Av Actors and Actresses are normal people so yeah they can, they just keep everything private for obvious reasons. As long as the people understand the difference the difference between sex for your job, and sex in a relationship then things can be good. most of the Jav Actors are married with kids, and a high profile actress Shiraishi Marina from SOD is married with a kid

yes they can, but not many of them can do it while still active as performer ?

and I think its more easy for the actors, but difficult for actresses

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Consider this, Japan has a very low marriage rate, many many men and women of reproductive age are NOT in a relationship of any kind. So odds are already stacked against women in general, and (1) a woman with an income doesn't feel the need to find a man for dependence, (2) many Japanese men does not like his GF/wife making more money than him, (3) most men cannot accept other men fucking his GF/wife, so the whole situation is kind of dim regarding your question.

But a lot has to do with Japan's whole situation, especially for working professional (not necessary sex-related) women.

The real question is how many of them are unhappy because their career repels most men (except the rare ones like Tsuna's GF).

Imagining for myself... I could only accept such an arrangement if her career also pays for my sinful habits including having sex with lots of hot women.

Reactions: Supmop

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
When I was a VIP member at milky-cat.com I remember reading the description of Tsuna Kimura's movies. They mention that Tsuna originally wanted to do an extreme bukkake earlier in her career but Shirou (guy behind milky-cat) didn't want to scare her out of the JAV industry so told her to shoot for other studios for a while before coming to him. It also mentioned that Tsuna-chan's boyfriend is a big fan of milky-cat and it was super exciting for her to shoot for them.

I'm not sure how ideal that is for me or most people but he sounds like the luckiest (or unluckiest depending on your view) guy on earth. I mean the idea of dating such a kawaii sperm whore is such a turn on (even though such a relationship is probably not for everyone). I'm not sure how I'd react if I had a girlfriend doing that stuff, but I must admit I am super jealous of Tsuna's boyfriend because milky-cat is my favorite studio and having her as a girlfriend sounds like such a turn on.

So I certainly think its possible for them to have relationships (whether they are healthy or not is a different question) BUT, depending on the people involved I'm sure there are some that work out well. Like Tsuna and her lucky asshole boyfriend! (So jealous, lol). :vodoo:
Tsuna Kimura has a BF?! Lucky bastard, I'm so jealous :onfire: