Can anyone recommend short busty JAV actresses?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

myamya123

May 6, 2021
Here's a list of people I have on my radar already in no particular order...
Yumeno Aika
Akane Anju
Sato Airi
Kanon Kuga
Mirei Morishita
Yui Serizawa
小衣くるみ
Kaho Shibuya
Mahina Amane
Hinako Sano
Mugi Ideguchi
Mayuki Ito
Sakura Miura

Last edited:

myamya123

May 6, 2021
Makoto Toda is really cute to me (in both looks & attitude!) as well (despite not relating here...) so if anyone can rec someone like her, that would great.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hinako Sano isn't a JAV actress and some aren't busty at all.

myamya123

May 6, 2021
Yes, I know Hinako Sano isn't a JAV actress but this is a small list of people I compiled that fit what kind of image I'm looking for. (Nuance!)

Who on the list do you have any particular gripes with and do you have anyone you can offer instead?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes, I know Hinako Sano isn't a JAV actress but this is a small list of people I compiled that fit what kind of image I'm looking for. (Nuance!)

Who on the list do you have any particular gripes with and do you have anyone you can offer instead?
Mayuki Ito is slender, not busty. For Makoto Toda, normal body type.

Or maybe I was misled by the topic title. Maybe you are looking for short busty girls to add to your favorite girls.

fira

Sep 18, 2007
Himari Asada (朝田ひまり). Her debut video STARS-346 literally wrote what you described on the cover.

myamya123

May 6, 2021
Mayuki Ito is slender, not busty. For Makoto Toda, normal body type.

Or maybe I was misled by the topic title. Maybe you are looking for short busty girls to add to your favorite girls.
It is the second thing. I'm looking to add to my favorites!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It is the second thing. I'm looking to add to my favorites!
Oh okay, so I'm the idiot indeed haha. It makes sense now.

I follow girls who might fit what you are looking for :

Nagisa Yukino
ebod00765jp-1.jpg

Nakayama Fumika
81KNUQYrs3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg