Can anyone recommend here good Japanese songs?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I like Ayumi Hamasaki stuffs, like 'SURREAL, and 'Fly High', and other Japanese artists that has good songs, if anyone knows any good songs, please post them here, I might wanna try karaoke them if I live in Japan, hehe.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Bennie K is pretty good.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I just listened Bennie K, they sure like rap stuffs. I don't mind anyone post oldies Japanese songs from 90s or older, oldies song are good as well :)

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
If you dig jazz you'll love Asako Toki , If you're more into Fun Hip-Hop :Home made Kazoku (Pre-2011) stuff ,Not to say that their stuff after 2011 isn't good it's just it gets less creative and sounds like everything else on Japanese radio and lastly for ballads i suggest MISIA

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I like Ayumi Hamasaki stuffs, like 'SURREAL, and 'Fly High', and other Japanese artists that has good songs, if anyone knows any good songs, please post them here, I might wanna try karaoke them if I live in Japan, hehe.

The "Anglerfish" song is quite catchy... search for it on YouTube. Personally I think it's one of the best videos I've seen in a long time.