Can anyone recommend here good Japanese songs?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I like Ayumi Hamasaki stuffs, like 'SURREAL, and 'Fly High', and other Japanese artists that has good songs, if anyone knows any good songs, please post them here, I might wanna try karaoke them if I live in Japan, hehe.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Bennie K is pretty good.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I just listened Bennie K, they sure like rap stuffs. I don't mind anyone post oldies Japanese songs from 90s or older, oldies song are good as well :)

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
If you dig jazz you'll love Asako Toki , If you're more into Fun Hip-Hop :Home made Kazoku (Pre-2011) stuff ,Not to say that their stuff after 2011 isn't good it's just it gets less creative and sounds like everything else on Japanese radio and lastly for ballads i suggest MISIA

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I like Ayumi Hamasaki stuffs, like 'SURREAL, and 'Fly High', and other Japanese artists that has good songs, if anyone knows any good songs, please post them here, I might wanna try karaoke them if I live in Japan, hehe.

The "Anglerfish" song is quite catchy... search for it on YouTube. Personally I think it's one of the best videos I've seen in a long time.