Can Anyone Identify this Chinese(I think) movie ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022

ddd.PNG
DD.PNG
I have had this for a while now, I have tried on my own, tried reverse image, but all that leads to this exact same clip copies all around web, no mention of movie name, atleast not in a language that I understand, i tried translating a few of titles as well but they were all generalized titles.

So here I am asking for help, hoping someone recognizes or someone better than me searching these things gets it.

Also I did try to check where this post is suitable, Its not here as its for JAV, but I am not sure where else to ost so I posted here.....if its to be taken down then its reasonable and understandable, Thank you anyways, cheers.

worpan001

Aug 31, 2008
Reactions: djlandd01

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Some1 posted in that xvid link, 这群汉子, it is in Chinese/Mandarin
In this clip
Full drama in youtube
Thank you.

I can't believe this, You know the unlucky part , I translated the other two comments, and it was about them asking movie name lol. they both had up/down votes so I thought they must be it so I tried translating them.......and the right answer had zero votes and after translating other two I assumed this might have been just another movie name comment.

lesson learned, next time translate all comments none the less xd.
Cheers.