Can anyone else log into their DMM account?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
I have been trying to purchase videos from DMM but every time I enter my username and password it either redirects me to the log in screen again or says that I've tried to execute an illegal action (or something similar...it's in Japanese and my Japanese isn't perfect). I know that I'm using the correct log in information because if I enter in the wrong password it will tell me.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
where are you logging in from? a change in their policy maybe? also things like noscript or ghostery can interfere with login sometimes...but those things would be more obvious.