赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
We don't do that. If you don't like Akiba-Online, just stop visiting.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
What about when you ban someone? Don't you delete the account then?

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
In the case of bans the account is disabled, but not deleted.

loveIdols

Nov 7, 2007
Perhaps he could ask his account to be renamed to something less incriminating? I presume that is why he would like it deleted.

V

victorlg88

Sorry for bringing this shit back, but google reveals alot. Thats the only reason I want my account to be disabled.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Sorry for bringing this shit back, but google reveals alot. Thats the only reason I want my account to be disabled.

Reveals what ? That you like pr0n ? Fair enough, being in such place.
Anyway you can always remove (or modify) "critical" informations to protect your privacy... there's nothing you can't hide.
Unless you use your real name as a nickname, I don't see the point.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

I never thought about googling somebodies name, but as you brought it up I thought I would, so I looked up yours, ok it tells us a little bit, but does that little tiny bit matter, if it does, perhaps you should have told a moderator, before bringing into the open, even if you get it deleted from here I think it will still be on google.

well good luck, and I am sure you will come back as Daffy Duck (sorry for the cheap laugh)