rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
where are these from? id love to see

oh just did some google...juc-922

akira fubuki please

and nao oikawa

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Sorry... when I made this post originally I had a double-post and the attachments worked in the one that got deleted and didn't work in this one.

I'll try again.

This is the picture that got me started in JAV and in particular as a fan of Aika.
View attachment 698700

And these are the three movies she's made as part of her comeback. At least these are the three I am aware of.
View attachment 698701
View attachment 698702
View attachment 698703

I think she looks great. Her body looks like when she first started. And although her face seems slightly older she still looks great. I hope she makes more JAV.

Looks like there may have be a 4th release here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1252581&nojs=1

zelda7991

Nov 16, 2009
Ah yes, she brings back fond memories. She still is among my most favorite actresses of all time. She's mainly responsible for me finding JAV's... She still looks fantastic in these movies!

moovees1234

Jun 9, 2009
Dear @Tortex :hi:

Thank you for the good news. Aika Miura -san is timeless, even at this age.
I always remember Bluebird scans with much fondness

Happy New Year ! :cheer:

Reactions: svc3166

shoryuken

Feb 28, 2009
WOW..she too sparked my interest into the JAV world. Thanks for the awesome news! :nosebleed:

hokpwah

May 29, 2009
yup the good ol days. Those 80's stars were burned into my memories, in a good way.
Wish I still had them. Bluebird. . . wow, yes.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
I can't believe it... Aika is back for more with the recent release of SHKD-637. The last JAV I saw her in was a JUX release and she had put on weight. I am thinking it has been a couple years and I was stunned to see SHKD-637. Her body is back to its previously (delicious) shape but I did notice what I thought was a scar right around her bikin line. It made me wonder if she had a child?

I'll always be fond of her because she was my first (actress that got me into JAV).