California Police Issue Real Warning About Satirical Internet Creation Pedobear

Alphared137

Jan 29, 2010
Humans are illogical and fearful beasts, and will seize upon any simplistic symbol which they can use to identify "BAD THINGS." I'm sure Buddhists are tired of people yelling 'Nazi!' any time they see the East Asian svastika that got hijacked by crazy white people. Now pedobear is used as yet another 'convenient' symbol to 'identify' a BAD THING, because pedophilia is one of the few remaining things that is okay to hate without reservation (rather like Nazis). Again, as humans are illogical and fearful beasts, we just NEED to have SOMETHING ridiculous to go apeshit about. If its not some kind of "___-ism", its religion, race, political parties, immigration, mac vs pc, intelligent design vs evolution, or a non-white President.

This is why I despise people, and I really wish I'd had the green light to kill more of them when I was in a position to do so. :pandalaugh:

This is just one more way for a certain population in San Diego to marginalize and vilify yet another subculture that doesn't fit into their Right-And-Proper mold. Its a wonder those people ever leave their gated communities instead of turning them into medieval walled towns.

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
This is just one more way for a certain population in San Diego to marginalize and vilify yet another subculture that doesn't fit into their Right-And-Proper mold. Its a wonder those people ever leave their gated communities instead of turning them into medieval walled towns.
Actually, you'd be surprised that most of the people that support these kinds of measures aren't moral crusaders but are simply misinformed, under-educated (about certain topics), and are content with letting other people make decisions for them. They're the type of people who don't support a politician because of his/her policies, but because that politician just says stuff that makes them feel good. You know, just regular everyday people you see around town.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006

Why mention San Diego? I'm just going to assume you meant San Luis Obispo since they are a couple hundred miles apart from each other.

brutaltruth

Oct 4, 2009
What americans got against that nice little bear?He don't offend me in anyway,why they?,at the end is only a harmless bear.:puzzled: