Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TaiWatcher

Aug 30, 2011
im pretty sure that Riona Minami vid will be up on torrent really soon, last time i got excited and brought a ryushare account for the nana usami vid, and the SOB was up on torrent the next day. I WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!!!! :perfectplan:

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
http://jitsuroku.kir.jp/main/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3/ztr01.html
Ztr-01, starred by Victoria Allure, another jitsuroku piece.
I find the download link in the site called javrar.net.
Is that site legit or just another fake site?

its fake bro. been searchin for that vid for monthes.

theres actually a list compiled by japanese jav collectors of all the fake sites out there. Not sure if its updated but if theres demand here i'll hunt it down again.

but yeah, don't buy an account for that site. you'll download a vid with funny colors or a zip file that won't extract.

darko007

May 24, 2013
icd08

please help,i'm looking for izumu icd08 (torrent if possible lol) it's the best of izumu icds...

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
attachment.php

ZSGD-27 Riona Minami Girl Face Sitting
Quality Video: SD Quality
Format: WMV

Anyone know of a torrent for this release yet?

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
its fake bro. been searchin for that vid for monthes.

theres actually a list compiled by japanese jav collectors of all the fake sites out there. Not sure if its updated but if theres demand here i'll hunt it down again.

but yeah, don't buy an account for that site. you'll download a vid with funny colors or a zip file that won't extract.

huh? what? How is that site fake? lmfao. That is the official site for all the Jitsuroku videos...

And that is not Victoria Allure btw lol.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
huh? what? How is that site fake? lmfao. That is the official site for all the Jitsuroku videos...

And that is not Victoria Allure btw lol.

Your a good guy so i'm just gonna ask you to go back and re-read my post. I quoted everything he said and he was clearly not referring to the official site :) No beef, just clarifying I didn't misspeak :joker:

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
Your a good guy so i'm just gonna ask you to go back and re-read my post. I quoted everything he said and he was clearly not referring to the official site :) No beef, just clarifying I didn't misspeak :joker:

Confirmed. I am an idiot. I was thinking when he said "Javrar.net" was the name of the file download lol -_-.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Confirmed. I am an idiot. I was thinking when he said "Javrar.net" was the name of the file download lol -_-.

No worries. I knew you must have just skimmed the post and responded quickly. Happens to all of us really.

Also, for future reference, everyone can go to http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1173854&page=3

to check out a long list of fake sites for jav. Its updated irregularly, but guess what? javrar.net is listed as fake :study:

gohomeann

Aug 3, 2009
i know vic gained some weight before retiring. for proof check out onionbooty.
this jav looks like it was made recently and i doubt vic got slim. and i believe she's brazilian if google translate is correct while vic is biracial.

oh man i need a hobby
:exhausted:

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
this jav looks like it was made recently and i doubt vic got slim. and i believe she's brazilian if google translate is correct while vic is biracial.

oh man i need a hobby

Exactly:joker:

This chick was even listed as Brazilian in one of her JAV movies.

Definitely want to see more of her.

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009

oh man i need a hobby

Yea that is not Victoria Allure.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Regarding this:

http://jitsuroku.kir.jp/main/フェロモン/ztr01.html

Is there any way this can be acquired? I'm willing to chip in. There has to be a way...

Also, what upload site should I use? I need to upload a movie you guys might like.

I wish...but its currently not up on xcream or DMM. These are the two largest sites for jitsuroku jav (that i know of).

You will also get mixed responses about the best upload site. The best thing to do might be to make a torrent and leave your cpu on a couple of nights. Then once its spread, every person can slice the movie and upload it to his or her favorite file sharing host.