Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
attachment.php

ZSGD-28 Ai Uehara Girl Face Sitting - FHD
Quality Video: HD Quality
Format: WMV

blackinmind

Oct 2, 2007
why why why why did they have to used a that white hair balding old guy in that release? They should have used the same young orange hair guy with the big dong. :puzzled:

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
attachment.php

ZSGD-28 Ai Uehara Girl Face Sitting - FHD
Quality Video: HD Quality
Format: WMV

Wow, thanks so much for this share. Rarely do I see HD videos like this shared on here. Wish there where more Jitsuroku and Marrion HD. If anyone has anymore, please share if you can....

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
I'm noticing the moment something is posted here. there is a limited amount of time before theyre taken down. 1-2 weeks. I'm sure since this thread gets a ton of views monthly companies are looking toward this site to take down stuff.
Well, Concerning some sites & links. Not all.

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
I'm noticing the moment something is posted here. there is a limited amount of time before theyre taken down. 1-2 weeks. I'm sure since this thread gets a ton of views monthly companies are looking toward this site to take down stuff.
Well, Concerning some sites & links. Not all.

Torrents are the way to go.

It doesn't help that this thread comes up first in google when searching for these relatively rare ass fetish videos.