Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
i have it, but with DRM from DMM, because that i asked how to remove it.

Sorry if my english is bad.

As long as you already own the movie then yes its possible to remove it

if you have already brought the movie and would like me to remove it for you then you will need to give me your login details for DMM and i'll go ahead and remove it and send the files back to you.

in order to remove drm in order to keep the video in your personal collection (useful if u brought a full license for a film and wish to play on other devices)

you need to use sspecial tools for removal. - depending on which ones u use it can take some time

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
@SibTiger33, can't wait, Do you happen to have Kosaka Meguru one to share? Will you also be getting MHSO-001 (MHIP) coming the same day? It has Rumika and other girls. Currently DLing a Ryoko Murakami Uncensored video that I hope it's right cause the cover is ACE-013 but the screens are uncensored and seems like a different video. Those Marrion videos seem more hotter than Jitsuroku bc that have more sex while Jitsuroku seem to show off most of the video and than just have one sex scene. please reply.

should me a link to the Kosaka Meguru one ? not sure which one u mean

i do have a few from Marrion though.

Mar 1, 2007
Thx for the offer Sib, but i want to remove the DRM myself and share the movie.

Because of that i asking for some program to use, if you can guide me will be cool.

:please:

conmadan10

Banned
Jul 14, 2011
attachment.php

[HQ][OVS-004] Lilith Ravi BBB Overseas In LA

icemaxx

Mar 11, 2010
anyone have following Video´s for download

HOCL-003

SKU: D2638

GSVV-001

thx for Info´s

:grassdance:

byah

Mar 6, 2009
i also posted this in the request thread, but i figured it would help to post here too. would anyone happen to have "[NADE-894] Miyu Shirakawa – Nice Big Ass Wife"? all of the links i found around the internet are dead. thanks in advance.
18384683700736135283.jpg

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
i also posted this in the request thread, but i figured it would help to post here too. would anyone happen to have "[NADE-894] Miyu Shirakawa – Nice Big Ass Wife"? all of the links i found around the internet are dead. thanks in advance.
18384683700736135283.jpg

yea I have all of her videos. Search her name on Jav Junkies and all her videos will come up. including this one. :)
Hopefully it still has some seeds. Thats the only problem you may have. But I have DL Javs that are like months and years old
and they still finish.

Whenever you guys are looking for something....just search the name or box ID on javjunkies and a lot of the time its on there. I do it
all the time.

byah

Mar 6, 2009
^thanks for the advice. unfortunately, the torrent has no seeds :( i usually prefer direct downloads so that i can avoid problems like this. thanks anyway

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
ahh yea like i said that can suck sometimes. I hate when I find something on javjunkies
and find out is has no seeds. I agree with using Direct Downloads for older things.

Will Akiba ever get "Hipfile"? It would be great if they did. Cheap premium accounts!! lol

Mar 1, 2007
18384683700736135283.jpg

I have it, uploading to Mediafire now, give a couple of hours.

What other Host would you like? to have some secondary links if something happens.