Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

antress

Jul 27, 2010
blackinmuind ----i do have a problem same as u have.. so ive post a reply but no body replied soluition yet

SirMoMo

先生桃
Former Staff
Jan 20, 2009
This used to be a post and download thread, seems it has evolved into a discussion thread.
Please try to stay on topic guys.

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
hope someone rips M-Hip starting Ryoko Murakami coming at the end of the month, that one looks smoking hot. blazing.

Great minds mate!

Don't worry I have it on pre-order - so you can expect it from me very soon

I also have other movies in the series (been secretly collecting the marrion av stuff - very high quality stuff their releases - been enjoying them alot more than the recent jitsuroku stuff)

blackinmind

Oct 2, 2007
@SibTiger33, can't wait, Do you happen to have Kosaka Meguru one to share? Will you also be getting MHSO-001 (MHIP) coming the same day? It has Rumika and other girls. Currently DLing a Ryoko Murakami Uncensored video that I hope it's right cause the cover is ACE-013 but the screens are uncensored and seems like a different video. Those Marrion videos seem more hotter than Jitsuroku bc that have more sex while Jitsuroku seem to show off most of the video and than just have one sex scene. please reply.

blackinmind

Oct 2, 2007
Ryoko Murakami Uncensored Finally (Yes, Yes, Yes) , and judging by the video it seem very early in her career and finally to see her sexy body.