Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

blackinmind

Oct 2, 2007
@tiger33, let me apology to everyone. I Just downloaded that movie. And boy, I was extremely dissappointed, a few seconds of butt riding, those camera angles on the cover are false and it just 3 women. I was in the process of downloading when I posted cover and links. Please don't download, it will waste your time.

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
@tiger33, let me apology to everyone. I Just downloaded that movie. And boy, I was extremely dissappointed, a few seconds of butt riding, those camera angles on the cover are false and it just 3 women. I was in the process of downloading when I posted cover and links. Please don't download, it will waste your time.

Yea that sucks..it tends to happen sometimes. The covers can be really misleading..its happened to me few times
BUT there are alot of good ones out there. I am currently in the process of looking for more..Japanese big ass is addicting lol

:nosebleed:

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
maguro_011.jpg

http://maguro721.com/top/

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009

wow thats very dissappointing :-(

still wouldnt mind seeing it if u have the link

blackinmind

Oct 2, 2007
these two chick are hot as hell, but I prefer anna moriyama. I have only maybe 4 of her featuring her huge ass.:nosebleed: