Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
Guys, we have to buy these unavailable videos or we will never get them.

Tiger33, has our group of people interested in this completely disbanded?

I am perfectly willing to pay a higher percentage than everyone else if people will just chip in alittle. We all know these videos are outrageously overpriced, so we have to work together to get them.

Last time it was working so well! We got tons of great exclusive videos!

As nice as it would be if the Japanese big ass fairy simply delivered them to us for free so we could share them here, it's unlikely to happen.

byah, I would love GAS192...as well as any other movie with Hana Uehara that isn't already available.

Sound off on which titles you'd be willing to pay $10-$20 for guys!
In my opinion, maguro011 should be first priority.

Akiba-Tony

May 14, 2009
^ i was gonna post that up but you beat me too it lol I check JavJunkies daily too and saw that was put up

everyone else should JavJunkies...they have some good stuff from time to time.:tea:

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
Guys, we have to buy these unavailable videos or we will never get them.

Tiger33, has our group of people interested in this completely disbanded?

I am perfectly willing to pay a higher percentage than everyone else if people will just chip in alittle. We all know these videos are outrageously overpriced, so we have to work together to get them.

Last time it was working so well! We got tons of great exclusive videos!

As nice as it would be if the Japanese big ass fairy simply delivered them to us for free so we could share them here, it's unlikely to happen.

byah, I would love GAS192...as well as any other movie with Hana Uehara that isn't already available.

Sound off on which titles you'd be willing to pay $10-$20 for guys!
In my opinion, maguro011 should be first priority.

I dont know mate :-(

I originally was going to setup a dedicated site to manage this

if people are really interested in this then we can still go ahead and do it

as like u said its the only way to get these titles

A|X

Apr 17, 2010
Strange. I have one movie which is a .iso file (I didn't change the extension) and it works with VLC.

The file we all downloaded is compressed, therefore an application like Winrar should have no problem opening it up regardless if it's an .iso file. The advice you're giving assumes we have been able to open up the compressed file. Upon opening the compressed file, the following showed up: The archive is either unknown or damaged.

I think the original person should re-upload.

And why don't people upload using megaupload? The file transfers are much faster than hotfile and other sites. And best part is no wait after a file is completed. I believe the max size per download to a free user is ~700mb, not bad.

I think we could all dl any desired material through megaupload versus torrent. I think it took me like ~7-9 hrs just for this file.

Bellotizio

La Vago Connoisseur
Jul 6, 2008
The file just plain doesn't work, so don't try it.

el.tano

Jun 24, 2010
Hey guys, sorry for not being around for a while.

I'm sure most of you have taken a look a the preview for the newly released maguro011 video with the amazing Momoka Tsukiharaho. In short, I think we need this video...

maguro_011.jpg

Still1012_00203.jpg

I'd like to know who will chip in to buy this? She is so hot, it's worth it!
Is Newyorker MIA these days?

Goddamn¡¡¡¡¡ this shit makes me happy, japanese woman with round and big booty, Thanks man :nosebleed:

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
I thank you sir,for you are scholar and a gentleman.:distressed: