Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

qwerty888

Jun 7, 2008
NY-er,

Not sure how it works, confused. Need examples to illustrate....?

Does that mean a new member from Round 3 can get access to all the 10 titles in Round 1 but not from Round 2? And what if the new member wants something from Round 2?

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
Not sure how it works, confused. Need examples to illustrate....?

Round 1
(current members would be members here)
2800JPY contribution to join, right to access following 11 titles
BBB-05/09, Maguro-001, NJS-04/06, SND-26/28/31/33/36

Round 2
2800JPY contribution to join, right to access following ? titles
ABC-01/02/03/... (all new titles until there are no funds again and Round 3 has to be started)

Round 3
2800JPY contribution to join, right to access following ? titles
DEF-01/02/03/...

and so on

It's nothing difficult.
We need to chip in again at some time as we're lacking funds.
Then only who chips in gets access to the upcoming titles. Completely new people are also accepted (Round 2).
Current titles are still available for others for the same contribution as current members (Round 1).
When there are no funds again after some months the same can be repeated (Round 3 and so on).

Does that mean a new member from Round 3 can get access to all the 10 titles in Round 1 but not from Round 2?
No, there's nothing like a general member status (Round 3 member gets access only to Round 3 titles).
You have to join each round you want titles from separately.
Current members who join the Round 2 will have paid about 60USD in total.
-If new people appear and want all titles they have to join both rounds and pay about 60USD, too.
-If a new one only wants the current 11 titles he just joins Round 1 and pays about 30USD just like current members who don't join Round 2.
-If another new one wants access to new titles but doesn't need the current 11 titles he only joins Round 2 and only pays 30USD and doesn't get access to the current 11 titles.
That means for a given choice of titles everybody pays the same contribution no matter when you join which round.

qwerty888

Jun 7, 2008

Round 1

It's nothing difficult.
We need to chip in again at some time as we're lacking funds.
Then only who chips in gets access to the upcoming titles. Completely new people are also accepted (Round 2).

That means for a given choice of titles everybody pays the same contribution no matter when you join which round.

I understand the need for funds and the creation of the next Phase/Round.

Some thoughts and questions....

(1) If someone from Round 3 decides to join Round 1, should his US$30 be contributed towards the pooled funds of Round 3 or 1, cos technically it should be Round 1. But Round 1 has ended, where would the extra new funds later go? Or should Round 1 continue as a still-functioning group and continue to acquire new titles for all Round 1 members with the new pooled funds? Like-wise Round 2, 3, etc...

(2) If we are running many Rounds like concurrently active groups, it may be too complicated logistics-wise and difficult to track with accountability issues.

If ALL 14 members agree to carry on, we can just proceed as usual without the different Rounds and life will be simple and good. However, that's not the case today.

NY-er, maybe you want to email all members and ask for a response after BBB-09 to see how many will continue on? Response here on the thread is not moving. If not, we'll start Round 2, after we sort out teething issues.....

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
If we are running many Rounds like concurrently active groups
4. All contributions are added to the same pool of funds regardless which round is joined.
5. Pooled funds are taken over to the next round.
As you mention yourself many pools, many votes, many orders, many questions, much work...
If this is desired or not it's simply impossible (at least for me).
And even if it was possible it's not desirable I think.
Lacking funds are further divided and sleeping in many different pools.
You got many votes with small number of titles although many members of the different rounds are the same.
Nobody will participate in the end, so it becomes impossible again.

If ALL 14 members agree to carry on, we can just proceed as usual without the different Rounds
1. That's completely impossible as one member has already disappeared after the initial titles.
2. Without dividing into rounds new members would have to pay 60USD, after some months 90USD,...
For me 60USD already sounds unrealistic.
At least less people will join which results in decreased funds.

NY-er, maybe you want to email all members and ask for a response after BBB-09
A separate e-mail on this issue has already been sent to all, you should have received it, too.
I will include a comment in the upcoming DL info.

how many will continue on? Response here on the thread is not moving.
It isn't possible to know in advance how many will chip in.
Most are just not interested in such things (polls, votes, collecting e-mails,...).
Most just simply want the info how to pay and DL and don't bother with the rest.
Just see the last vote, that's about the average participation.

Don't worry.
1 member has disappeared as I said.
3 others have never posted here.
So there are 10 somehow active members out of 14.
3 have expressed to be OK with a 2nd Round here.
I know of 2 others who know about this issue but simply don't have a comment.
From remaining 5 out of 10 some will react within a week, some are quite busy I know.
It's not the case that many are missing something here.
Let's better think about what is best rather than making polls which is impossible.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
...then come to California.hehehe:joker:

Newyorker

Jan 19, 2010
Group order Round 2
You can join now, collecting contributions from now on.
The amount is 2800JPY (not USD) including the fees via Paypal.
You don't need a JPY balance, you just select JPY as currency when sending.
(Please PM if somebody can't select JPY as currency.)
All fees are included in the amount you don't need to select a "sender pays the fee" option.
Members of Round 1 can just send the amount to the e-mail address which sends the DL info without prior notification.
New people, please send PM to me including your e-mail address for Paypal.

3rd vote (next month)
10/5-10/15

Postponed from 1st to 5th, a little more time for joining and I'm busy around 1st.
Only for members of Round 2.

BBB-09
View attachment 348391
Just sent the DL info.
Late this time, I was a bit busy, sorry.
File hosting this time is MU and HF.
All requests I received have one of these on first place.
Most members have speeds around 250KB/s-1000KB/s (2mbps-8mbps) to the FTP.
But most only use 2 simultaneous connections.
The speed of 1 connection is somehow limited regardless of the total speed to the FTP from your client.
Try at least up to 4 connections, it seems to scale to double the speed in many cases.
10 connections mostly reduces the speed compared to less connections.

2nd vote (this month)
Remaining titles of the best 3 are added using available funds of this month as specified.
They are added to Round 1 if there is joining to Round 1 until end of this month.
No more titles are added to Round 1 after this month.
If not added to Round 1 the titles are added to Round 2 if there is joining to Round 2 until end of this month.
Funds contributed to Round 1/2 next month are not used for these titles anymore as specified.

Joining info for Round 1/2 coming up tomorrow.

Miyusaki

Jun 27, 2008
Looks like Moodyz tried their luck with making a "Legend of the Ass" video like Jitsuroku's. If you ask me, they failed miserably. I'm putting the torrent here in case anyone wants to have a look, but I should warn you, its nowhere near up to Jitsuroku's standards.

Ai Takeuchi - Legend of the Ass
mird076pl.jpg

Azur1639

Mar 24, 2009
I've always loved Ai Takeuchi and her big ass. Beautiful face and tits also.
Unfortunetly moodyz uses the stupid 'fish cam' that i can't stand from Jitsuroku videos.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
so if anyone here was to make there own best of Jitsuroku compilation what actresses would you choose and would you use a fish-eye style lens or be against it?:tea:

spoonman

Corrupted one
Jul 24, 2008
Looks like Moodyz tried their luck with making a "Legend of the Ass" video like Jitsuroku's. If you ask me, they failed miserably. I'm putting the torrent here in case anyone wants to have a look, but I should warn you, its nowhere near up to Jitsuroku's standards.

Ai Takeuchi - Legend of the Ass
mird076pl.jpg

I remember Moodyz's MIAS stuff was not bad and had quite similar taste
with Jitsuroku work...is this one poor so far?? anyway, Thanx for posting.