Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
I have split it

currently uploading to Ryushare

cant torrent it unfortunately

I'm positive there will be those that will upload it to other hosters or make a torrent. Never bite the hand that feeds - lol.
Tiger uses Ryushare for his uploads and I'm plenty grateful for that.
Ryushare isn't that expensive either to join. And well worth the price if you ask me if you're a Jav collector.

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
still not working..
something wrong with the ftp upload on ryushare

anyone suggest a torrent upload service i can use?

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
still not working..
something wrong with the ftp upload on ryushare

anyone suggest a torrent upload service i can use?

I'm so wanting to check this video out :(

Have you tried e-mailing ryushare and telling them about the issue uploading?
Maybe you can try splitting it into smaller parts and putting them into .rar files.

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
I'm so wanting to check this video out :(

Have you tried e-mailing ryushare and telling them about the issue uploading?
Maybe you can try splitting it into smaller parts and putting them into .rar files.

Im gonna upload just 1 part later tonight see if that works and if so then just do it 1 part at a time for now and see how we get on :-(

meowchi

Oct 26, 2009
Upcoming release on 4/10, MKZ-010. This looks awesome, hope it gets torrented...:grassdance:

package_l.jpg

meowchi

Oct 26, 2009
Has anyone ever bought Jitsuroku or Marron DVD's online before? These are just too good I'd love to collect them all in physical discs. I doubt they're available in blu ray though (that seems like a online distributor thing only).

I know Amazon Japan doesn't ship overseas so that's out. Any credible online sites that ship to the US?:gayprance:

dede33

Nov 21, 2011
MHIP-003 Meguru Kosaka

Hey, can someone upload this title please. Anyone who has oteupload premium account can download this and pst here. Out of the MHIP series this is the only one missing.!!!

meowchi

Oct 26, 2009
Hey, can someone upload this title please. Anyone who has oteupload premium account can download this and pst here. Out of the MHIP series this is the only one missing.!!!

You mean someone shared mhip-002 (AIKA)? :study:

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
Not sure if this is news to anyone or not. Haven't been here in a while...
But anyway, I noticed that it seems you can now download Maguro movies off their website. It's still crazy expensive but if you want them bad enough, looks like you can get them. If I'm wrong, let me know :cheer:

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Not sure if this is news to anyone or not. Haven't been here in a while...
But anyway, I noticed that it seems you can now download Maguro movies off their website. It's still crazy expensive but if you want them bad enough, looks like you can get them. If I'm wrong, let me know :cheer:

thx for that, didnt notice the new feature. Your right, still too expensive lol

speaking of buying movies, can any one comment on the availability of this dvd? http://marrion-av.com/products/marrionmaniacs/msh001/index.html

Whenever i search for its dvd title, other vids come up. Trying to figure out who the actress is (thick asian!!). Its only $30 for ddl, but im searching for it free somewhere because it was released last year.