ZSD 74 - Yuu Shinoda

Enjoy Folks - PM me for requests

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You are in deed very gracious Tiger. I thank you so very much for your awesome shares. I will most certainly have to repay in kind one day these wonderful uploads you provide all of us. :yahoo:

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
Haru has a new one?
Dammit how did this get by me?!
DOWNLOAD, POST-HASTE!:yell:
PHSG-003.jpg

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012

Maybe some might disagree with me but I don't think something like this is really related to this thread. I mean yea I can tell she has a nice ass and all but the ASS is really not the focal point of the video. And if I'm not mistaken, that's really what this thread is all about. I so wish they would just change the thread name to Big Butt Fetish or something like that. Because as we all know, this thread has more than just Jitsuroku videos. But they do all relate to the "BOOTY" if you follow me. Just sayin :narcissist:

kool

Dec 16, 2007
I so wish they would just change the thread name to Big Butt Fetish or something like that.

Bruh... we've been saying this for years.....

Or maybe we should have a Big Booty sub forum where all the Big Booty girls have their own thread... so all their booty movies are posted in their individual threads.

So... say you wanted to find Yuu Shinoda latest big butt movie... you search her name and one of the results leads you to the... "Jav Big Butt forum" and her big butt thread... with nothing but her movies that focus on her ass.

The better organized... the easier it is to find that big ass!!

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
Same here, been that way for a while.
@Tiger, did you set Setting Limit your file size for Free Users 0mb?

yeah i set it to 00mb is that wrong?

someone mentioned before that they couldnt get movies as there was a 300mb limit

in the ryushare settings it says to set this to 00 so the max is disabled?

SibTiger33

Jan 24, 2009
checked again guys

think i need to reupload that one as it just says maintenance mode for me when trying to re-download whilst logged into ryushare

i'll re-upload tomorrow evening

hero_kun

Jan 12, 2013
Its not much, but i've posted screenshots of my ass +thick asian movies.

If yall see something that 3 or more people need reupped, i'll post it in the general thread. If i can find it already online tho, i'll link to that instead.

deadcaps

Aug 31, 2011
Its not much, but i've posted screenshots of my ass +thick asian movies.

If yall see something that 3 or more people need reupped, i'll post it in the general thread. If i can find it already online tho, i'll link to that instead.

wooooow!!! :please: