bring back the old layout in JAV download and torrent section plz!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BornBadd

Jan 22, 2009
I agree!! It's just way too much trouble to click each & every link in order to view the pics ... & that;s really what makes or breaks the decision to download or not ... not a useless text title.

Reactions: cobrala

KQI88

Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, I spend some time looking for a way to do that. It was so much better having the pics and the links in the JAV section showing automatically without having to click in the threads

mon5ter

May 26, 2010
Yes strongly agree, please bring back the old layout.

puppytail

May 16, 2011
strongly agree.
It's so inconvient to click each thread just to view the pic.
I haven't downloaded a single torrent since the new layout

barnie

May 18, 2009
yes, i like the old jav downloadsite too. now can seen only threads. the old javdownloadsite with all the new post together was very great. i miss it so much now.

glower

May 18, 2008
Old style board with images please - too much waiting around loading each thread just to see cover shot - if there IS one! Especially when posters post to multiple boards/sites that DO provide this.

Thanks for your ongoing work to improve the site but changes arent always an improvement. Akiba is now lower down my list of daily must visit sites.

acmpirlo

Oct 8, 2012
Strongly agree. It's so inconvient to click each thread just to view the pic, please bring back the old layout.

wawin08

Mar 19, 2010
agreed pics preview better than the text menu, without going to each thread. and more faster to scan to the threads