Boob thread

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
Boobs and cleavage... go! ...I'm having trouble uploading... up to you guys to get it started, I'll try again later

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This is more up my alley, but again, I'm not much of a pictures man. I'm much better equipped when it comes to doujinshi, manga, magazines, etc. Nonetheless, here is a sample of my collection. Part of it is from one of two Paizuri directories on my machine, theother is from one of two Kyonyuu directories. I also have Sakunyuu directories (lactation), Kyonyuu ni Naru directories (breast expansion), etc., but since those are more fringe than norm I figured it'd be best to try and only share a sample of "commonly-accepted stuff."

The sample picture is inside one of the two rars (oppai1.rar, I believe) so you don't need to download it separately if you plan on getting the rars.

Disclaimer: veterans will probably find little of benefit in these rars. Beginners might find some new artists they wish to investigate further. Ask if you have questions as I may be able to answer some of them. If you don't get a response after a few days, try a PM.