Boob scale

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Favourite Boob-size

• Total voters

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
My current lass is a 4 or 5 (36C for Canadian size) which is pretty large for a girl from Sapporo, but she's considering to get implants (yay me!) so she may be getting up to a full-on 5 or possibly even touching on 6. Anything larger than that (and that's natural) would sag too quickly. I don't want to have to lift anything up before I go down.

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
2-7 is fine for me. 8's pushing it, and LOL at 0. Though, I seem to be favoring the smaller loli boobies lately.

lockh33d

Mar 20, 2007
im a boob guy so i'll go between 3-7 (sometimes 8)

Opera

Rex Irae
Mar 21, 2007
Between 3 and 5, I don't like absence of boobs and 3/5 are just big enough to hold it in your hand ; the perfect sizes.

Apheleon

Apr 2, 2007
For me, 1~3...prefably 2~3 actually... but 1 and 4 is acceptable if the girl looks pretty. but 5 and above...no thnx. i guess busty just ain't my taste.

Balactus

Destroyer of Worlds!!!
Dec 22, 2006
In real life 3-5 are my ideal sizes:inlove: Anything bigger is to big and anything smaller is kind of creepy.
In my manga and hentai anything 1-8 is just fine:evillaugh:

lyfreak

Apr 6, 2007
4-5 for me.. too small and there'll be nothing to grab and i'll be sucked in to be a peadophile. too large and i might as well grab a cows udders.

harry30013

Apr 3, 2007
I prefer either 3 or 4. I would like to get a good grasp of things, and anything higher than 4 would be a bit too much for my hands.

However, it is nice to stare at 5 or 6 from time to time.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i would prefer 4 not too big and not to small :goodjob:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Any would do, depending on the girl herself. I chose 5 for the sake of balance. Not too one or the other. For those of you that like the 9+ check out 風å*(P Cup) she is insane!
desioner

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
hmm... the attached image seems to have disappeared while shibuyabashi was down, does someone still have it?