Boob scale

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Favourite Boob-size

• Total voters

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
I don't understand these sizes??? :dies:

Is there are reference page that I missed?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
I don't understand these sizes??? :dies:

Is there are reference page that I missed?

There was an attachment on the first post that seems to have dissapeared at some point, it showed a girl with different sized boobs numbering from one to ten and could somebody re attach it plz.

LittleVexy

Chompy's Sis
Mar 24, 2007
There was an attachment on the first post that seems to have dissapeared at some point, it showed a girl with different sized boobs numbering from one to ten and could somebody re attach it plz.
Oh... I didnot know that... Yea.. Could somebody re-attach the attachment please? :goodboy:

Now that I think about it... was an anime drawing with a "girl with different sized boobs numbering from one to ten"?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
yeah but it went from zero to ten, if i remember right zero was the girl as a body builder and ten was the girl as morbidly overweight.

Exile691

May 28, 2007
4-5 i can goto 6, anything above just messes things up, cuz i would look nasty if a skinny and tall/short girl having those 6-9 sizes, i guess it dpends on a person build

Noli

Apr 6, 2007
2 to 3, anything bigger than 3 and i walk away, my lady fits the scale with an unmentioned number for the time being, I'm an ass man ;) never liked big tits and never will

pfftpfftpfft

Jun 22, 2007
I'd go with the 5, very nice. But I was stuck between 4-7:distressed: Then again why not have them all at once? :sarcastic:

SiG

The Dark One
Dec 23, 2006
I can't see a picture but I guess it coz I've seen it already anyway I've forgot description about a picture and number

then flat ~ D cup is okay to me if it bigger than this they are too scary...

FlashSwordIrene

Oct 4, 2007
I like large breasts C to a D cup. I dont like leftovers I like the kind that I can firmly grasp in my hand and squeeze with no spillage :hope: Sorry girls I dont like you girls that have breast implants (store bought b00bs). Keep em real!:byebye:

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
natural

I opted for 3-to-7. What really matters is that the female is natural.
Enhanced boobs are (again) an indicator that the female is a sex worker. Which removes much of the innocence that a Japanese female otherwise has.
What is more interesting to look for is the size of the aureola on her boob. I like larger aureolas.